You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Horror games for speedrunning?

User Info: darkness1018

darkness1018
2 months ago#11
Any of the early RE games (1-3, REmake & Code Veronica)
Silent Hill (not sure about the sequels though)
Systems I Own: PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
yadehtsiyadot posted...
lightningxiii-2 posted...
yadehtsiyadot posted...
The Evil Within, and The Evil Within 2 can all be ran under four hours

Did you do this? The evil within is quite a long game.

My no-death speedrun for the first installment is like 3:41:XX.
Second one I ran in 2:25:XX. I have a picture over on PS4 board of the latter, on a topic I created. And I could dig up a picture of the former if need be.

I've never tried it myself. I usually don't speedrun games unless there's an achievement for it. And no, no pics are needed.
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity
Welcome to the horror board @ABXYLR
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
1 month ago#14
lightningxiii-2 posted...
Welcome to the horror board @ABXYLR

Glad to be here @lightningxiii-2

I love horror games and I know a bunch of 'em like Sweet Home for the Famicom which was based on a Japanese horror movie of the same name. It was the inspiration for Resident Evil BTW.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: VisionRing30

VisionRing30
1 month ago#15
Any horror game that gives rewards for speed runs should work. That pretty much covers classic Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Fatal Frame games.
"Laughter is the countdown of devastation."- Killer 7, end of Sunset
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Horror games for speedrunning?