• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. The Game Kitchen

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#11
lightningxiii-2 posted...
@darthcorpse posted...
But none of this is relevant to this thread...you may not like it (which is sad as you haven't even tried it), but I created it for people that might be interested, or people who have played it too, or are interested in Castlevania style games like Blasphemous.

So you wanna tell me I am not allowed to dislike a game's visuals? And talk about it if I don't like it? That you don't like me posting in your thread?

Of course not! I meant that we veered off topic with the talk about triple A, which was my fault!
(message deleted)

darthcorpse
3 months ago#13
yadehtsiyadot posted...
Grew up with the NES, so graphics don't matter to me. Give me solid gameplay any day. Deadly Premonition and God Hand were ripped apart for their graphics, and those were two games I couldn't put down.

TC, thank you for the information. Blasphemous looks cool. I really dug the blind baby and demon looking boss(?).

Happy to be of help! I agree, those bosses look awesome!

darthcorpse
3 months ago#14
darthcorpse posted...
lightningxiii-2 posted...
@darthcorpse posted...
But none of this is relevant to this thread...you may not like it (which is sad as you haven't even tried it), but I created it for people that might be interested, or people who have played it too, or are interested in Castlevania style games like Blasphemous.

So you wanna tell me I am not allowed to dislike a game's visuals? And talk about it if I don't like it? That you don't like me posting in your thread?

Of course not! I meant that we veered off topic with the talk about triple A, which was my fault!

Missed the edit window, but should have said sorry for not being clearer!
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. The Game Kitchen
  • Topic Archived