• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What kind of horror game would you make if you were a video game developer?

User Info: Suuns

Suuns
3 months ago#21
darthcorpse posted...
Suuns posted...

Well, let me put it like this.
I bought PS4 for bloodborne.
It became My #1. It is never enough with that game.
Year and a half ago, I moved to Europe and sold my PS4 as it would serve as a distraction from my studies. Now I'm getting back and can't wait to buy PS4 again and guess what will be the first game I buy? Bloodborne

Trust me, if you can afford it, Bloodborne will be worth every penny.
Given the fact that you are a big Lovecraftian fan, not talking about all the exclusives you are gonna enjoy along the way.

If I had a neuralizer from MIB, I would wipe out my bloodborne memory just to enjoy it once again as a total newcomer. And I've beaten it more than 10 times, each time discovering something new and horrific.

Lol, I don't think I have ever seen such a glowing review before!
I have watched a playthrough or two, and it was amazing. Not sure I will ever have the chance, but I really hope so...

I hope one day you will.

Back to the topic.
I would add some Junji Ito horror to my horror game wish
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

User Info: GTurtlte

GTurtlte
3 months ago#22
Here is one i have

Your a detectiveCliche i know Who on an investigation gets captured by some murderers on the loose and plan on using him as a means to escape town

Your weapons that can be used is everything you see. Like deadrising. Also combine them like Alone in the dark

Later cults. Monsters. Ghosts. Appear

I’ll add more if anybody is curious
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#23
GTurtlte posted...
Here is one i have

Your a detectiveCliche i know Who on an investigation gets captured by some murderers on the loose and plan on using him as a means to escape town

Your weapons that can be used is everything you see. Like deadrising. Also combine them like Alone in the dark

Definitely curious! Keep it coming!

User Info: GTurtlte

GTurtlte
3 months ago#24
darthcorpse posted...
GTurtlte posted...
Here is one i have

Definitely curious! Keep it coming!

Thanks. I’ve had this idea in my head for years. What is above is the prologue synopsis basically
"Welcome back, To the stage of history"

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#25
I am full of ideas!
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

darthcorpse
3 months ago#26
lightningxiii-2 posted...
I am full of ideas!

Do tell!!

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#27
darthcorpse posted...
I am full of ideas!

Do tell!!

Doesn't even matter. What's the point of it? It's sad, but my ideas are gonna die with me, anyway.
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games

User Info: JetJenkins

JetJenkins
3 months ago#28
darthcorpse posted...
I am full of ideas!

Do tell!!

Doesn't even matter. What's the point of it? It's sad, but my ideas are gonna die with me, anyway.

But ideals can last for as long as forever, or when the world ends.
"My carriage is being prepared, I will be there at dusk; the adherents of the wheel will suffer" - the Queen's Fool

darthcorpse
3 months ago#29
darthcorpse posted...
I am full of ideas!

Do tell!!

I think it matters! I mean if you want to keep your ideas private that's ok... But you never know what'll happen if you take a chance. Eveb if you arent interested in creating games based on your ideas yourself, maybe someone will see your ideas and be inspired, or maybe even want to work with you to achieve them!

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#30
darthcorpse posted...
maybe someone will see your ideas and be inspired, or maybe even want to work with you to achieve them!

That would be great, but I don't think it'll ever happen.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What kind of horror game would you make if you were a video game developer?
  • Topic Archived