• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Help finding horror game

User Info: RyuHayabusa0001

RyuHayabusa0001
3 months ago#11
how about Condemned Criminal Origins?

User Info: ShinChuck

ShinChuck
3 months ago#12
RyuHayabusa0001 posted...
how about Condemned Criminal Origins?

That's a good thought. If we're talking 360 that'd be my guess, Doom 3 for original Xbox.

(Man, Microsoft could really use to work on their console names! Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One [?!], Xbox One X... either go the Nintendo route of new names each time around, or the Sony route of conventional numbering!)
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#13
ShinChuck posted...
(Man, Microsoft could really use to work on their console names! Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One [?!], Xbox One X... either go the Nintendo route of new names each time around, or the Sony route of conventional numbering!)

Funny!
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
3 months ago#14
lightningxiii-2 posted...
ShinChuck posted...

Funny!

Lol Sheldon on the big bang theory had a rant about this

User Info: cador

cador
3 months ago#15
Not on xbox but night of sacrifice for the wii? Its japanese only though.
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Help finding horror game
  • Topic Archived