You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Horror IPs that need a new game in the series

User Info: xxdark91xx

xxdark91xx
2 weeks ago#1
We really need a new Condemned and Fatal Frame,so many good horror games with nothing new lately
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?-Jaden Smith,Master Philosopher

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#2
I agree, nice topic! We need remakes as well. Have you heard about Resident evil 2 remake? We need more horror game remakes like that.
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity

User Info: Gin_Devil

Gin_Devil
2 weeks ago#3
I mean, fatal frame did get a fifth game a couple years ago on Wii u (and it was pretty good).

On topic, I would love for new games in: Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve, Clock Tower, and Haunt Ground.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil
My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRSnXQAwh_MtE67zVuvZzg

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
2 weeks ago#4
Gin_Devil posted...
I would love for new games in: Silent Hill

It'll also be great if the old Silent hill games become remade. And welcome to the horror board @Gin_Devil
Horror fans can discuss horror games here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games

User Info: darthcorpse

darthcorpse
2 weeks ago#5
Haven't played or seen much of Condemned yet, but I am fully on board with a new Fatal Frame. That series is my favourite horror series.

I guess there would be no argument about a new Silent Hill game that does justice to the series...

User Info: ShinChuck

ShinChuck
2 weeks ago#6
I'd love to see an Illbleed 2 and a D3. Heck, I'd take remakes of either as well. The technology is so much better now that they could be even better experiences.
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1

xxdark91xx
2 weeks ago#7
lightningxiii-2 posted...
I agree, nice topic! We need remakes as well. Have you heard about Resident evil 2 remake? We need more horror game remakes like that.

Yes I have that game pre ordered and ready to go,I have the collector's edition on pre order

xxdark91xx
2 weeks ago#8
Gin_Devil posted...
I mean, fatal frame did get a fifth game a couple years ago on Wii u (and it was pretty good).

On topic, I would love for new games in: Silent Hill, Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve, Clock Tower, and Haunt Ground.

It did but unfortunately not many people bought the game and got to experience it and man was it a good game if it got a port to the switch or the other current consoles I would double dip

xxdark91xx
2 weeks ago#9
darthcorpse posted...
Haven't played or seen much of Condemned yet, but I am fully on board with a new Fatal Frame. That series is my favourite horror series.

I guess there would be no argument about a new Silent Hill game that does justice to the series...

Condemned 1 was insanely good and 2 was just as great the combat system was awesome and the visuals and sound made it scary as heck,and for silent Hill I would want another similar to Shattered Memories

ShinChuck posted...
I'd love to see an Illbleed 2 and a D3. Heck, I'd take remakes of either as well. The technology is so much better now that they could be even better experiences.

I have never heard of those games man I need to play more horror
ShinChuck posted...

Glad to see you here @ShinChuck You're always welcome here.

@xxdark91xx posted...
lightningxiii-2 posted...

Yes I have that game pre ordered and ready to go,I have the collector's edition on pre order

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna play that. I've heard the collector's edition is about 200$, right? Expensive, isn't it? You must be a hardcore RE fan, right? I'm an RE fan too, but I'll never pay that much for it! Anyway, what console are you going to play it on?

xxdark91xx posted...
ShinChuck posted...

I have never heard of those games man I need to play more horror

I've never heard of them, either!
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. Horror IPs that need a new game in the series