You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What is your favorite horror game/series?

User Info: lightningxiii-2

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#1
Or games?
My dearest beloved Light, I had always been looking for someone like you
Now that I have found you, you will remain my love for eternity...

User Info: KyloNakata

KyloNakata
3 months ago#2
My favorite horror game series is Silent Hill.
The best horror game for me is Silent Hill 2.
I really liked The Evil Within 1 and Resident evil revelations 1 and 7.

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#3
KyloNakata posted...

Me too. The evil within games and the RE Revelations games are among my favorite games of all time.

Also, welcome to the horror board @KyloNakata
My dearest beloved Light, you will remain my love for eternity...

User Info: KyloNakata

KyloNakata
3 months ago#4
lightningxiii-2 posted...
KyloNakata posted...

Me too. The evil within games and the RE Revelations games are among my favorite games of all time.

Also, welcome to the horror board @KyloNakata

Thank you!

User Info: swagtile

swagtile
3 months ago#5
Resident Evil (2002) will probably remain my favorite horror game of all time. Others that are definitely up there are Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness, Alone In The Dark, and Clocktower. If you were to include games with horror elements, then Bloodborne and The Darkest Dungeon would be up there with Resident Evil.

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#6
swagtile posted...
Resident Evil (2002) will probably remain my favorite horror game of all time. Others that are definitely up there are Silent Hill 2, Eternal Darkness, Alone In The Dark, and Clocktower. If you were to include games with horror elements, then Bloodborne and The Darkest Dungeon would be up there with Resident Evil.

You must be excited for RE 2 remake, then, right? Just like me! And welcome to the horror board @swagtile
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1482-horror-games

User Info: sanjeust

sanjeust
3 months ago#7
Silent Hill is my favourite horror franchise. It was perfect for horror! I prefer Silent Hill 2, Downpour and 4.

Also love the Nanashi no Geemu games, Resident Evil 0-4, and Revelations 1, and Dead Space 1 and 2.
"I'm confident that, if there's a real problem [with climate change], He [God] can take care of it." - Michigan Republican congressman Tim Walberg LOL

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#8
sanjeust posted...
Revelations 1

Yes, both Revelations games are awesome! And welcome to the horror borad @sanjeust

User Info: Millenium85

Millenium85
3 months ago#9
I guess Silent Hill only...

I've only played the first game and a bit of Origins.

lightningxiii-2
3 months ago#10
Millenium85 posted...
I guess Silent Hill only...

I've only played the first game and a bit of Origins.

Welcome to the horror board @Millenium85

So you prefer survival horror ones, right? Just like me! I'm not a fan of hide and seek either. I wanna kill everyone!

The evil within and its sequel are great survival horror games. The first one can be really unforgiving sometimes, but still a great game. You can play on casual for your first playthrough if you prefer less challenge. The evil within 2 is easier. It also has some open world like sections.

You can also try Resident evil Revelations and its sequel. Those are great survival horror games as well. Resident evil 7 is also a decent first-person survival horror game.
  1. Boards
  2. Horror Games
  3. What is your favorite horror game/series?