• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LinkPizza

LinkPizza
2 months ago#121
alchemy60 posted...
is there an example of the borders? i don't think embedding is working right now for imgur

https://i.imgur.com/N8ndjws.png
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
2 months ago#122
i mean there's a reason for why there's a border though, you have access to 3 different links, that's different than just a image linking you to the image only.
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

User Info: Relinquished

Relinquished
2 months ago#123
alchemy60 posted...
i mean there's a reason for why there's a border though, you have access to 3 different links, that's different than just a image linking you to the image only.
That's the problem. They're ugly and unnecessary, and I don't think they were even there in the past (before imgur suddenly stopped working here).
Everybody 1) is a genius, 2) is an alt, and 3) has bad taste.

LinkPizza
2 months ago#124
Relinquished posted...
alchemy60 posted...

That's the problem. They're ugly and unnecessary, and I don't think they were even there in the past (before imgur suddenly stopped working here).

Yeah. I'm pretty sure they weren't, as well...
Official King of Kings
Switch FC: 7216-4417-4511 Add Me because I'll probably add you. I'm probably the LinkPizza you'll see around.

User Info: alchemy60

alchemy60
2 months ago#125
Relinquished posted...
That's the problem. They're ugly and unnecessary
I don't see the problem personally, the links imo are helpful in some ways and because of that the border exists. You can just open the direct image on a different window or tab if you want to see only the image or a bigger version of it
PSN: StealthBlade98
Youtube channel: jagr06

LinkPizza
2 months ago#126
alchemy60 posted...
Relinquished posted...
They're ugly and unnecessary

I don't see the problem personally, the links imo are helpful in some ways and because of that the border exists. You can just open the direct image on a different window or tab if you want to see only the image or a bigger version of it

You could already open them on a different page before by clicking/tapping the image, IIRC. I’m sure I remember doing that before, and without the border. The border does seem unnecessary, tbh. I also agree that I don’t like them aesthetically...
Official King of Kings
(edited 2 months ago)
  • Post New Message