You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The G00n1e5
  3. Lets tell our story!

User Info: Timeclock

Timeclock
1 week ago#1
I’ll tell mine later. Gotta eat lunch
Alana, Mallory, Camila, Crystal, Eric, my acnl friends! If you read this and your 1 of my acnl friends please private message me!
(edited 1 week ago)

Timeclock
1 week ago#2
Ok so here’s my story:

I’m Cameron Moore. I live in North America USA Charlotte North Carolina. My address and zip code are JK IM NOT RLLY GONNA TELL. I go to a middle school which I won’t say for privacy reasons. I’m in 7th grade and gotta admit- it’s hard. I come here to make friends. I’m African American and hears more detail: People attempt to bully me because I’m underweight and pretty short (not abnormally short) but as I said... ATTEMPT. I couldn’t not care less about them. I have 5 siblings and live with my mom. I have a white French bulldog named pearre. I like game faq, family, god, video games, and friends!
Alana, Mallory, Camila, Crystal, Eric, my acnl friends! If you read this and your 1 of my acnl friends please private message me!

User Info: OhMYGoodNES

OhMYGoodNES
1 week ago#3
Nice to meet you Cameron !

My name is Hugo, I'm a soon 37yo white male and I live in Montreal with my grey cat next to one of our great parks. I work fulltime in hotel downtown and I'm recording a music album. This is one of my dream and goal. 21 songs are recorded and most mixing is done. What left is the final via which scare me to death. I got anxiety and stagefright. This project goes against my personnality because I don't like being at the center of the attention. But I feel it in my guts: that's what I have to do. I had a rough childhood and that's part of my process of healing. I got two sibling of 13 and 14 and I might have custody in the couple next years. I regularly babysit my grandmother that have Alzheimer. I'm a quiet person and I like: video, board and card games, cinema, music, I play guitar, I like roadtrip, badminton and hiking. I can be sarcastic to the bone, but I'm goodwilled. I come on Gamefaqs to have some social and it's good for my english. Yeah I think it's enough now.
Need to bark? Bark!

Timeclock
1 week ago#4
@birb
@Lifeless
@TheHeroOfTime
@f38748293478324
@gwwak
@GhostSweeper
@_IceSikle
How about you all tell your story’s?
(edited 1 week ago)

Timeclock
1 week ago#5
OhMYGoodNES posted...
Nice to meet you Cameron !

My name is Hugo, I'm a soon 37yo white male and I live in Montreal with my grey cat next to one of our great parks. I work fulltime in hotel downtown and I'm recording a music album. This is one of my dream and goal. 21 songs are recorded and most mixing is done. What left is the final via which scare me to death. I got anxiety and stagefright. This project goes against my personnality because I don't like being at the center of the attention. But I feel it in my guts: that's what I have to do. I had a rough childhood and that's part of my process of healing. I got two sibling of 13 and 14 and I might have custody in the couple next years. I regularly babysit my grandmother that have Alzheimer. I'm a quiet person and I like: video, board and card games, cinema, music, I play guitar, I like roadtrip, badminton and hiking. I can be sarcastic to the bone, but I'm goodwilled. I come on Gamefaqs to have some social and it's good for my english. Yeah I think it's enough now.

Heh. In a way I’m kinda like you. (You’re probably gonna be like “what?”. That’s because I left out additional details about myself.)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: OhMYGoodNES

OhMYGoodNES
1 week ago#6
@Timeclock

I Feel you too!

"People attempt to bully me because I’m underweight and pretty short (not abnormally short) but as I said... ATTEMPT. I couldn’t not care less about them."

I like how you specify that they only ATTEMPT. You're strong buddy ! Don't let anybody humiliate you.
Need to bark? Bark!

User Info: TheHeroOfTime

TheHeroOfTime
1 week ago#7
Hello! My name is Connor, I am a 18 year old college freshman from Wisconsin! I am studing Criminal Justice to be a police officer. I work the morning freight shift (4am-10am) at UnderArmour. I like Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda and Smash Bros mainly. I love biking and running and if you saw me in person you would see that most of my muscle is in my legs. I have taken Karate and stopped when I got my purple belt, I plan to take Judo and learn some Krav Maga. My favorite TV shows are Chuck, Heroes, Smallville, The Walking Dead and Mankfest. I'm a Christian and I got a brother and a Half Brother ( I never call him that because no matter what he's my brother) both of which are way older. I have a rare arm condition where my left arm can't turn anymore and a giant piece of bone sticks out (You couldn't tell if I wore a long sleeve shirt). I drive a Manual Saturn Ion every day and plan to get my Motorcycle license in April. :o) Guess that's pretty much it! :oD
3ds FC 2535-3641-8974,Smash Main-Link/Toon Link
Match in the Gas Tank, Boom Boom!- Gilbert Grape

Timeclock
1 week ago#8
OhMYGoodNES posted...
@Timeclock

I Feel you too!

"People attempt to bully me because I’m underweight and pretty short (not abnormally short) but as I said... ATTEMPT. I couldn’t not care less about them."

I like how you specify that they only ATTEMPT. You're strong buddy ! Don't let anybody humiliate you.

Yea, thanks!

Timeclock
1 week ago#9
TheHeroOfTime posted...
Hello! My name is Connor, I am a 18 year old college freshman from Wisconsin! I am studing Criminal Justice to be a police officer. I work the morning freight shift (4am-10am) at UnderArmour. I like Animal Crossing, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda and Smash Bros mainly. I love biking and running and if you saw me in person you would see that most of my muscle is in my legs. I have taken Karate and stopped when I got my purple belt, I plan to take Judo and learn some Krav Maga. My favorite TV shows are Chuck, Heroes, Smallville, The Walking Dead and Mankfest. I'm a Christian and I got a brother and a Half Brother ( I never call him that because no matter what he's my brother) both of which are way older. I have a rare arm condition where my left arm can't turn anymore and a giant piece of bone sticks out (You couldn't tell if I wore a long sleeve shirt). I drive a Manual Saturn Ion every day and plan to get my Motorcycle license in April. :o) Guess that's pretty much it! :oD

Nice to meet you Conor! (Still shows off light speed)

Timeclock
1 week ago#10
Timeclock posted...
TheHeroOfTime posted...

Nice to meet you Conor! (Still shows off light speed)

Oh? What is the condition called?
  1. Boards
  2. The G00n1e5
  3. Lets tell our story!