• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Escapists
  3. This game looks awesome!

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
5 years ago#1
Im gonna play Johnny Cash when I play this.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: cmangi

cmangi
5 years ago#2
I just downloaded it. I think I am missing the point, but it doesnt have the wow factor in the first 10 minutes I was hoping for. It gives you a 30 second tutorial and then just lets you aimlessly play. Not quite sure what is going on, but it might grow on me.

I played prison architect and liked that.
PSVita and XBoxLive Gamertag: cmangi
Feel free to add me!

User Info: nosferatu791

nosferatu791
5 years ago#3
Its kind of sandbox as to how to escape, i like that

User Info: Duddridge1

Duddridge1
5 years ago#4
I watched Markiplier play this and wanted to play it myself but couldn't, when I found it it finally released on PS4 I immediately downloaded it.

Really annoying when you get sent to solitary and aaaall your work is gone but.. I guess that's the point.
Online games currently playing: Minecraft PS3/4, GTA V, PvZ Garden Warfare
GTA V Cloud Nine Crew member and proud of it. I'll never own an Xbox. Ever.

User Info: bootiemon

bootiemon
5 years ago#5
I am loving this game. Figuring things out is so reminiscent of old-school games that didn't tell you anything. I'm all for a good tutorial that fully explains the game mechanics when it calls for it but I believe a game like this is much better with little more than an objective. The tutorial in this had me hooked - if they could make that a demo they'd probably sell a ton.

This may be cheap but I've started reloading if I get sent to solitary. Early on I just accepted it but now I've got some serious contraband to lose.
Proud member of G.O.A.T.S.
  1. Boards
  2. The Escapists
  3. This game looks awesome!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A