2 months ago #1
I found it in the menus, but I don't own the game, and I've been going crazy searching for images from different sides of the sword, and images that are high-quality and in-game.

I need it for a project I'm doing, please help.

I have found 2 instances where the Aurora Blade is specifically mentioned, which is in the menus as a picture, and a video of the synthesis of the blade. I can't find videos "unlocking the aurora blade". I haven't found a single video where it mentions the Aurora Blade being used in battle.

Maybe I should specify and say in-game and in-battle, unsheathed.
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Zoth. | Switch Friend Code: SW-7147-6139-3120. | Switch Pawn ID: 9B5D-90C3-1675.
Love SSBU, Skyrim, Dragon's Dogma, and BoTW :)

Previous Versions
2 months ago
I found it in the menus, but I don't own the game, and I've been going crazy searching for images from different sides of the sword, and images that are high-quality and in-game.

I need it for a project I'm doing, please help.

I have found 2 instances where the Aurora Blade is specifically mentioned, which is in the menus as a picture, and a video of the synthesis of the blade. I can't find videos "unlocking the aurora blade". I haven't found a single video where it mentions the Aurora Blade being used in battle.