• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. Fiore's outfit, lets get technical.

User Info: Abomination666

Abomination666
8 months ago#1
Okay just to be clear here, the checkers are they cut out revealing skin, or colored in to be a skinnish color?

I think they are just colored but, im not so sure.

User Info: MarkDeHyperion

MarkDeHyperion
8 months ago#2
Abomination666 posted...
Okay just to be clear here, the checkers are they cut out revealing skin, or colored in to be a skinnish color?

I think they are just colored but, im not so sure.
In the original Japanese iteration those are holes, but I believe the west it was made to be white check patterns. Though, not sure in game as I have it on my to play list and haven't got to yet.
Lesson 5: The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
8 months ago#3
MarkDeHyperion posted...
In the original Japanese iteration those are holes, but I believe the west it was made to be white check patterns. Though, not sure in game as I have it on my to play list and haven't got to yet.

It isn't a white check pattern in the NA version. Those squares are flesh colored. It's never explicitly stated whether those are holes or flesh colored material, and you could say it's up to interpretation, but the intention seems obvious.

User Info: xiutye

xiutye
8 months ago#4
It seems clear to me that it's meant to be actual skin.
I judge everyone based on their sig. If you wanna judge me for that, go ahead.

User Info: wpot

wpot
8 months ago#5
I'm disappointed in myself for being the one to know this, but she has blue tattoos you can see in some of the checks. Something about signets enhancing her magical power.

it's skin.
Pronounced "Whup-pot". Say it. Use it.

User Info: Aurora-Silver

Aurora-Silver
7 months ago#6
I think it's skin.
I wondered myself and tried to get the camera close to the pattern and to me it looked like a very revealing, weird outfit...
You can follow my Artworks here: https://www.deviantart.com/aurora-silver

User Info: starcrunch061

starcrunch061
5 months ago#7
wpot posted...
I'm disappointed in myself for being the one to know this, but she has blue tattoos you can see in some of the checks. Something about signets enhancing her magical power.

it's skin.

I just googled that, and yep - she has symbols tattooed on her left leg.

Skin in the NA version.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. Fiore's outfit, lets get technical.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A