• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jedfactor

jedfactor
9 months ago#1
Played this game for Fiore, didn't regret a thing.

User Info: wpot

wpot
9 months ago#2
Did you create this topic just so that Integrity & Faithlessness would say "Hot: Fiore" on the Board list...?

Be honest now.
Pronounced "Whup-pot". Say it. Use it.

jedfactor
9 months ago#3
If that's a byproduct of me making this topic then that's appropriate but I just made it as I'm in awe of Fiore still.

I just played Nier automata and still think Fiore has the best assets in gaming.

User Info: xiutye

xiutye
9 months ago#4
I found the outfit far too ridiculous for her to be actually attractive. Not in terms of being revealing, it could've been twice as revealing and I'd be fine with that. it just looks like some moron sewed a bunch of patches together with their eyes closed and then Fiore had to wear it in public because she lost a bet. To the extent that I can feel sorry for a fictional character I felt bad for her.
I judge everyone based on their sig. If you wanna judge me for that, go ahead.

jedfactor
9 months ago#5
There is a reason why she wears it though, to show off her lovely signets.

User Info: wpot

wpot
9 months ago#6
xiutye posted...
I found the outfit far too ridiculous for her to be actually attractive. Not in terms of being revealing, it could've been twice as revealing and I'd be fine with that. it just looks like some moron sewed a bunch of patches together with their eyes closed and then Fiore had to wear it in public because she lost a bet. To the extent that I can feel sorry for a fictional character I felt bad for her.
I'm more or less with you there: the outfit was more distracting than it was attractive IMO.
Pronounced "Whup-pot". Say it. Use it.

jedfactor
9 months ago#7
Regardless of outfit, her figure is spectacular.

Also she has awesome hair.

Voice actress is good to.

User Info: AtmaIllumina

AtmaIllumina
6 months ago#8
fiore is a god awful character. i cant imagine who would ever like her. Says she's a researcher or genius level and is honestly the complete opposite. She is good with signeturgy but terrible as a researcher. You know who is a real researcher? Her superior, who is like 14 yrs old and actually works in a lab. Also, who dresses like that? What a stupid character bro.
Cast light upon the darkened earth. Save those lost in despair. O' mighty ocean, guide us as we journey through the darkest pit of night....

User Info: AtmaIllumina

AtmaIllumina
6 months ago#9
jedfactor posted...
If that's a byproduct of me making this topic then that's appropriate but I just made it as I'm in awe of Fiore still.

I just played Nier automata and still think Fiore has the best assets in gaming.
To me I think Anne had a much better bottom half. Fiore might have some cow jugs with gross fat in them, but Anne is toned and had much bigger thighs. Fiore is overrated to the max.
Cast light upon the darkened earth. Save those lost in despair. O' mighty ocean, guide us as we journey through the darkest pit of night....

jedfactor
6 months ago#10
Fiore's vidyagame ass is unbeatable.

Only 2B is in the same league.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A