• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
4 years ago#1
Alright I finally made it to postgame. I managed to get past the first floor. Daril gave me a bit of trouble but I managed to scrape by.

I'm looking to start farming the metal scumbags now, I've already made the weapon needed.

I managed to find a group in the lower right path, but it has 2 scumbags and 2 golems. Is there another place that has either more scumbags or only scumbags in the group? Or is this the best enemy composition ive got?

User Info: superboy1281

superboy1281
4 years ago#2
Keep going. I believe at the end of the next passage is a group of 3x metals and a mecha, and thats as good as its gonna get.

Also at the very start of Indra´s Pere IV is another group just like it, much better to farm.
PSN superboy0081

User Info: BakaYanagi

BakaYanagi
4 years ago#3
1st room of the 2nd area has 3 of it plus 2 robot. I think 1st room of 3rd area also has 3 of it.

User Info: sdfghjkldfghjkj

sdfghjkldfghjkj
4 years ago#4
I'm at the same part. Is there anyway to put a +Exp % factor on any weapon/armor/accessory? I tried the exp food items I have but none of them added it.
As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world. - Marguilus

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
4 years ago#5
superboy1281 posted...
Keep going. I believe at the end of the next passage is a group of 3x metals and a mecha, and thats as good as its gonna get.

Also at the very start of Indra´s Pere IV is another group just like it, much better to farm.

Awesome thank you. BakaYanagi thanks for your response as well.

sdfghjkldfghjkj posted...
I'm at the same part. Is there anyway to put a +Exp % factor on any weapon/armor/accessory? I tried the exp food items I have but none of them added it.

Good question, I haven't even touched that specialty yet. Anyone know if this is possible?

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
4 years ago#6
sdfghjkldfghjkj posted...

You can easily make the Shortcakes that give +50% XP for 3 battles. Ruddle sells the Red Fruit at the Rusalia Inn once you finish his questline and everything else needed can be bought in Santaroule.
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb

User Info: WHITE_WOLF

WHITE_WOLF
4 years ago#7
I am having a problem with this
I made the weapon needed - metal pipe and wooden sword but I still cant seem to do enough
Only in hundreds
My level is in 90s
What am I doing wrong ?

User Info: KillbombX

KillbombX
4 years ago#8
WHITE_WOLF posted...
I am having a problem with this
I made the weapon needed - metal pipe and wooden sword but I still cant seem to do enough
Only in hundreds
My level is in 90s
What am I doing wrong ?

You sure you have the Scumbag Slayer equipped on somebody? It will do 99,999 damage if the Metal Scumbags don't block and 9,999 if they do.
Wii-Keeping doors open and papers on my desk since '06.
GT/PSN- Killbomb
(message deleted)

User Info: WHITE_WOLF

WHITE_WOLF
4 years ago#10
What is Scumbag slayer? A role or do u mean the weapon ?
I am using victor with the wooden sword
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A