• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. All Roles and unlocks for them

User Info: Spideyknight

Spideyknight
4 years ago#21
Can we get their descriptions?
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
(message deleted)

User Info: UniGiz2606

UniGiz2606
4 years ago#23
Spideyknight posted...
Can we get their descriptions?

That will take a me a few days since I'd need to translate each Role but I can tell you a Role is in the works for on here and there is one being translated right on the wiki page.LTR450racer posted...

I have healer and invoker to lvl 5 but i dont have Sage. Is it story related also? Im trying to get draugr monarch

You should have gotten it and it should be listed under Support Roles. It's not story related at all.
PSN: GIZMO2606 - add me on PS4 :)
FFXIV:ARR: Lilith Salvation / Server: Leviathan
I got Late Bloomer with lvl 5 warmonger not pacifist. Still struggling to get pacifist.
As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world. - Marguilus

User Info: Lord_Semai

Lord_Semai
4 years ago#25
Sticky requested

User Info: Draken70

Draken70
4 years ago#26
sdfghjkldfghjkj posted...
I got Late Bloomer with lvl 5 warmonger not pacifist. Still struggling to get pacifist.

Pacifist is easy to get, you just need to go for #45 battle trophy "Block 30 Consecutive Attacks" to unlock it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Draken70 posted...
sdfghjkldfghjkj posted...

Pacifist is easy to get, you just need to go for #45 battle trophy "Block 30 Consecutive Attacks" to unlock it.

I know. I just keep getting hit. I have someone equipped with a maxed instigator and for some reason the enemies refuse to target me. They keep going after Relia and everytime I try to go over to Relia so they'll attack me too they hit me with a guard breaking attack. It's not hard it's just tedious.

Edit: just got pacifist. Someone said in another topic that enemies target the person with Princess equipped so I put that on my blocker to get them to attack him.

Edit 2: Just got Conservative from lvl 5 Pacifist.
As a warrior and as a man I will leave my mark upon the world. - Marguilus
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: BakaYanagi

BakaYanagi
4 years ago#28
I believe you can only edit the last message you posted on the topic. Not those before. Found that out when trying it on my faq topic.

For xx consecutive block. It's pretty easy with slime type monsters. Stay some distance away from them and all they do is spit some goo at you.

User Info: burqawitz

burqawitz
4 years ago#29
You can only edit a message within an hour of its creation. After that it can no longer be edited.

User Info: Edrees22

Edrees22
4 years ago#30
you guys are awesome, this is soooo helpful
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
  3. All Roles and unlocks for them
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A