• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. Urgent: Question about save-data bonuses

User Info: sbanhatti

sbanhatti
1 year ago#1
Hi y’all,

I just had an important (but very specific) question about the save date carry-over bonuses from one game to the other.

I have the physical Vita version of Mask of Deception (USA region) and the physical PS4 version of Mask of Truth (UK/EU region). I wanted them both for the same region/console, but unfortunately I just found one dirt-cheap, so it just ended up this way.

My question is:
- Will the save-data bonus still carry over between these two versions? I’m guessing not
- Are there are any requirements to get this save data bonus?
- Are they worth it? I’m not a completionist and will be playing the games mostly for the story, BUT if the bonuses make the game significantly easier, I would like them

User Info: AldenDegrit

AldenDegrit
1 year ago#2
sbanhatti posted...

- Will the save-data bonus still carry over between these two versions? I’m guessing not

I'm not sure since I have both games for PS4, but I remember reading that it can be done.

sbanhatti posted...

- Are there are any requirements to get this save data bonus?
- Are they worth it? I’m not a completionist and will be playing the games mostly for the story, BUT if the bonuses make the game significantly easier, I would like them

Yes.
For having any character at max level you get an item that gives x2 exp to the character equipped with it (including end stage bonus exp)
For having any character with all stats BP maxed you get an item that gives x2 BP to the character equipped with it.

Only worth it from a gameplay perspective. If you only care about the story don't waste your time getting them.

User Info: sbanhatti

sbanhatti
1 year ago#3
Thanks so much! Okay I think I’ll just play the versions I’ve got and max the levels/BP if it doesn’t get incredibly tedious. If it carries over, brilliant, otherwise nevermind and at least I’ll get some trophies/satisfaction from it
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. Urgent: Question about save-data bonuses
  • Topic Archived