• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. Can I not do free battles?

User Info: DreamWarrior805

DreamWarrior805
1 year ago#1
I want to finish the game straight through without any grinding. Is it possible? Or do later battles become insanely difficult?

User Info: minneyar

minneyar
1 year ago#2
Doing the main plot straight through is very easy. You definitely don't need to do any free battles, even if you're playing on "hard" mode.

The bonus post-game battles get tougher, although it's still possible to beat them without grinding if you approach them with the right strategy.

User Info: DreamWarrior805

DreamWarrior805
1 year ago#3
The main story is all I'm concerned with so that's good to hear. Thank you for the response!

User Info: minneyar

minneyar
1 year ago#4
For what it's worth, although the post-game content at the end of Mask of Deception is completely skippable, I recommend doing the post-game content in Mask of Truth. There is some stuff in there that is actually plot relevant and provides an extra bit of closure. (on the other hand, some of the MoT post-game stages are actually very difficult -- I wouldn't say they're impossible to beat without grinding, but they're tough)
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. Can I not do free battles?
  • Topic Archived