• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. When was Woshis The Shadowlights first appearance?

User Info: BloodRedSnow

BloodRedSnow
1 year ago#1
I'm at the introduction of the eight generals, so no spoilers please. After seeing the character, and the way Haku says he recognizes him from somewhere, I can't remember what scene it was in. Any help would be appreciated!

User Info: minneyar

minneyar
1 year ago#2
This question actually can't be answered without spoilers. You'll find out in Mask of Truth!

User Info: BloodRedSnow

BloodRedSnow
1 year ago#3
Thanks so much! I almost started over and looked for him, heh.

User Info: MR_Soren

MR_Soren
1 year ago#4
minneyar posted...
This question actually can't be answered without spoilers. You'll find out in Mask of Truth!

Is that a spoiler? I recognized him from when I previously saw him.

Click if you are brave: You bump into him outside the alley where Rulutieh goes book shopping. I'm pretty sure that happens before you meet the Pillar Generals.
Let's Attack Aggressively!

User Info: minneyar

minneyar
1 year ago#5
Oh, I didn't even think that Haku could be referring to that. That's probably the more obvious explanation. I was thinking that Haku recognized Woshis because (big Mask of Truth spoiler - seriously, don't look at this if you haven't finished MoT) Woshis is a clone of Haku's brother.
  1. Boards
  2. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception
  3. When was Woshis The Shadowlights first appearance?
  • Topic Archived