• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 666Kefka666

666Kefka666
1 year ago#1
Basically: What difficulty should i choose? I consider myself a JRPG veteran, especially turn based, but i struggle with some SRPGs. Devil Survivor was quite challengin, FE Awakiening on hard was unbeatable for me so i dropped it after the first half of the game.

User Info: allanvvu

allanvvu
1 year ago#2
Normal mode is extremely easy, so definitely pick Hard. The sequel is more challenging but hard mode is still quite fun.

User Info: MR_Soren

MR_Soren
1 year ago#3
I agree. Play on Hard if you've played through something like Devil Survivor. This game is pretty easy, even on Hard.
Let's Attack Aggressively!

User Info: 666Kefka666

666Kefka666
1 year ago#4
MR_Soren posted...
I agree. Play on Hard if you've played through something like Devil Survivor. This game is pretty easy, even on Hard.

Thanks, so far i have no problem on hard, even without grinding.

User Info: MR_Soren

MR_Soren
1 year ago#5
666Kefka666 posted...
MR_Soren posted...

Thanks, so far i have no problem on hard, even without grinding.

I artificially inflated the difficulty on my playthrough by refusing to grind and trying to complete every battle without casualties. That provided a pleasant amount of tension, even with the ability to rewind. I dropped the no-death objective for the last couple fights.
Let's Attack Aggressively!
  • Topic Archived