• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. on chapter 26 and beginning to really hate this game (spoilers)

User Info: jamesmast2

jamesmast2
1 year ago#1
alright so the idea of this level is that it's shaped like a plus sign or x and you need to keep enemies (namely the 4 major groups that spawn at the 4 far sides away from the middle

where the enemies spawn is not made obvious and the bosses don't spawn in evenly, one group spawns with no warning, then the other 3 do shortly after. if nothing else that is a really s***ty sucker punch as you have no way of knowing where to place everyone properly and staggering the spawns can easily lead to you advancing towards the first group and leave you vulnerable to the other 3

this game does like to surprise you with entire legions of enemies, and it sucks every time this is probably the worst by far given the instant lose condition.

this is the second level I game-overed on the other one being the one where you are "disarming" bombs on a ship and had a sucker punch of its own. but there I saw what I needed to do and managed to find a working strategy

here I'm not sure how to fix it, I cant block them effectively as there are too many and the halls are too wide and they are too bulky (or maybe I'm somehow too weak) for me to take them out and that's not taking into account the flying enemies that sneak into inevitable holes in your defense
3DS Friend Code 0576-5766-3190
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. on chapter 26 and beginning to really hate this game (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A