You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. My Project X Zone roster

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 weeks ago#11
This is my list, you know.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
3 weeks ago#12
C'mon now. You know PXZ is supposed to be video game only crossover.

At least the other video game characters you pick from non-Capcom/Sega/Bandai Namco/Nintendo are good choices.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

contrafan
3 weeks ago#13
I still want to include at least some movie characters. And yes, Bruno Delinger counts to me because he's modeled after John McClane.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
3 weeks ago#14
contrafan posted...
This is my list, you know.

And?
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

contrafan
3 weeks ago#15
Let me add what I want, please. It doesn’t have to be just video game characters.

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
2 weeks ago#16
contrafan posted...
I still want to include at least some movie characters. And yes, Bruno Delinger counts to me because he's modeled after John McClane.

That's like saying Bill Rizer from Contra is a movie character, just because he's modeled after Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
2 weeks ago#17
Why do you guys care so much if Contrafan wants movie characters in PXZ2?, leave people want whatever the f*** they want, he's not doing any harm.
You don't like movie characters? it's fine but don't tell people to stop wanting a character because you don't like it or because it doesnt fit your "rules", don't be so selfish the world doesn't go around you.

@contrafan just ignore those people, i've seen them telling people they can't want x character for PXZ because of some rule they made up, just a bunch of clowns that don't know that people have their opinions, wants and whises.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Anarky777

Anarky777
1 day ago#18
I applaud your movie culture
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. My Project X Zone roster