• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. What changes could PXZ3 have?

User Info: Lindsay

Lindsay
1 year ago#51
You can dream of a dub but it likely wouldn't have every single original VA reprising their roles. Heck, some characters have multiple english voices. Which of the two would ya want for Haseo? Which of the 4(!!!) would ya want for Sakura? An so on.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 year ago#52
IceWave posted...
Jibui posted...
Give them money if you wanna hear vas not emoting and make weird grunts sure.

Stop that.

It was sarcasm.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: IceWave

IceWave
1 year ago#53
Jibui posted...
It was sarcasm.

I know, and the bash on dub voice acting was uncalled for.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 year ago#54
IceWave posted...
Jibui posted...
It was sarcasm.

I know, and the bash on dub voice acting was uncalled for.

People can like and dislike dubs how they wish. I still have my moments of laughs with MegaMan 8's often.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: jamesmast2

jamesmast2
1 year ago#55
I remembered that at one point in 2 X asks what power he could get from an enemy he defeted and while that was a joke I kinda would like the next entries to better add to the crossover factor by having characters movesets being influenced by other series

somebody from tekken learning to use the hadouken, a virtual character learning the data drain, swordsmen swapping legendary weapons, stuff like that
3DS Friend Code 0576-5766-3190
(message deleted)

User Info: TheGMantle

TheGMantle
1 year ago#57
I just want to see SNK characters. Just imagine Metal Slug & God Eater characters interacting.
Previously known on the boards as "Flamemaster96".

User Info: TheGMantle

TheGMantle
1 year ago#58
I'm probably gonna get a lot of backlash from this, but I'm kinda tired of seeing .hack, Resonance of Fate, Tales of Vesperia and Sakura Wars characters besides Sakura & Ichiro themselves.

Bring back Shion, Momo, Kagekiyo, Guy, Haggar, Bravo Man, Masuyo, King, Arthur, Tron, as well as Valkyria Chronicles chararacters.

Some newcomers like Trish, Donovan, Maki, R.Mika, Lars, Monster Hunter characters, Onimusha etc.

I wanna see some more characters from obscure titles like Tech Romancer, Rolling Thunder, Power Stone, Red Earth, Phantasy Star, Skies of Arcadia, Pulseman, Alien Soldier, Vectorman, etc.

Vesperia has been in long enough, lets get some, Tales of Xillia, Graces, Symphonia or even go as far back as Phantasia, and some Shining Force III characters would be dope too.

Also, im kinda tired of the Frontier style battle system, I'd rather see it revert back to the Individual battle system from Namco X Capcom, Cross Edge or something completely new.

Instead of the Support system (aka Striker system), I wanna so Solo units fight on their own again.

I wanna say I'm tired of seeing Mega Man X and to bring back Megaman Volnutt, but I kinda wanna see X, Zero, Tron, Volnutt & Roll co-exist.

I would say I wanna see a similar story to MvCI but Infinite kinda sucked.

The whole "Humanoid only" rule is and was always stupid to me, in my whole honest opinion. I wanna see Klonoa, Kurino again as well as Nights, Astal etc. It would be pointless to ask for Sonic characters.

I said this in an earlier post, but I wanna see SNK, Konami, or Square Enix. I see a lot of ppl on this forum ask for American companies in these crossovers. Just to see Metal Slug, King of Monsters, God Eater, SRW & Monster Hunter stories co-exist together.

One thing I cannot stress enough, CONSOLE!!

I wanna see more modes to make the game more interesting, like Boss Rush mode (like in Pxz2), a Battle Circuit mode or Versus mode, where you can choose units to fight each other in a sense.

Of course, this is what I'd wanna see in a future crossover, and this is just a dream of mine.

All of the things I'm asking for would've been slightly possible in the early 2000's or pre-2012. But these companies don't really put heart into their games anymore, and just milk the same s*** over and over again.
Previously known on the boards as "Flamemaster96".
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. What changes could PXZ3 have?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A