You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. What changes could PXZ3 have?

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#1
If we get a 3rd game it won't only have new characters, but i expect some gameplay characters, what do you expect?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
1 month ago#2
I want defeat poses for each character, both player and boss ones. Just like in Queen's Gate or Super Heroine Chronicle.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 month ago#3
Better battle system.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#4
hmm.... I'm not entirely sure if they could do this, but I wouldn't be opposed to having solo units that worked like the ones from Namco x Capcom did. Although, this is assuming they do it for the Switch since i do not see this working for 3ds.
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#5
contrafan posted...
I want defeat poses for each character, both player and boss ones. Just like in Queen's Gate or Super Heroine Chronicle.

I take it you weren't aware that Namco X Capcom had these too?
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
1 month ago#6
Not like in Super Heroine Chronicle.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

Jibui
1 month ago#7
blee7442 posted...
hmm.... I'm not entirely sure if they could do this, but I wouldn't be opposed to having solo units that worked like the ones from Namco x Capcom did. Although, this is assuming they do it for the Switch since i do not see this working for 3ds.

I find the battle system obnoxious tbh. Maybe because I prefer SRW's over it.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#8
Jibui posted...
blee7442 posted...

I find the battle system obnoxious tbh. Maybe because I prefer SRW's over it.

we get it you dont like it, you're always trash talking abou the game.

blee7442 posted...

Solo units are a way to include niche characters in the game, for example characters like Cheval, Nokia or any powerstone rep wouldnt happen without it.
(edited 1 month ago)

Jibui
1 month ago#9
Orpeiu50 posted...

we get it you dont like it, you're always trash talking abou the game.

There are fans of this game that even admit the game gets sloggy and boring at times. I like it somewhat, but even I will admit it has flaws.

2 made things a bit easier with the upgrade system. It was nice to have a shop after each battle.

Im honest, I kind of want to see "sub missions" in it like what srw has. Where you can send your units to make extra money, exp or skill points. Rather than focus on a thousand charcters.

The game is fun, but highly flawed.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
1 month ago#10
I want something akin to Cross Edge's battle system, but with much more simultaneous action like PXZ's.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. What changes could PXZ3 have?