You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Who you dont want to return in Project x Zone 3?

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#21
blee7442 posted...
One thing to keep in mind guys is that the roster would be decided from all the games that were released at the point they started on a PxZ3. If it gets announced either this year or next then that automatically means that games that were released last year, or this year is unlikely to get characters in if they decided on the roster in 16 or 17.

yeah, that's why im 50/50 on code vein.

Altrough, i'm sure God Eater 3, Valkyria Cronicles 4, Berseria, Breath of Fire 6 have a big chance, i also think a Dragon's Dogna solo is really likely i think they decided the roster in like '18 at earliest...i dont see PXZ3 being in dev in '16 or '17 at all.

There's also the possible guest characters that are almost imposible to predict since it could be technically any videogame character ever, so those are a curveball.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
4 weeks ago#22
If there's gonna be cuts, here are my choices for who I don't want to return in PXZ3.

-Playable

Kogoro, Akira, Alisa B., Bahn, BlackRose, Bruno, Chris, Chrom, Cyrille, Demitri, Estelle, Flynn, Gemini, Heihachi, Ichiro, Jill, Jin, June, Kagemaru, Kazuya, Ken, Kite, Lindow, Lucina, Nana, Natsu, Pai, Rikiya, Ryo, Toma, Tron & Servbots, Ulala, Valkyrie, Vergil, Xiaoyu and Yuri.

-Rival

Ein, Drei, Black Hayato, Ciseaux, Coco Tapioca, Dural, Druk, Gespenst, Juri, Kamuz, Lord Raptor, Marduk, Nemesis, Pyron, Riemsianne, Robot Axel, Seth, Shadow, Shtrom/Jr., Solo, Unknown, Ustanak, Vajra and Zagi.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Who you dont want to return in Project x Zone 3?