You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Who you dont want to return in Project x Zone 3?

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#1
I personally want Kage-Maru, Kazuya, Chrom, Lucina, Fiora, Ryo Hazuki, Second Sakura Wars team, The RoF trio and Segata to go.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
1 month ago#2
If you include villains, I don't want to see M. Bison or Sigma again. Or if you're going to include Sigma, they should have done his X5 or X8 form.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#3
I will try a more complete list:

> Ryo Hazuki: He's just completely useless to the party and he isn't a very interesting character either, there's other SEGA characters that have more personality and would actually be helpful to the party.

> Axel Stone: Either take his design from the most recent SoR game or kick him out, like Ryo he just doesn't offer much to the party, he's just a dude who punchs and has a bland design.

> Vergil and Kazuya: It was fun to have them in the party in one game, but i think they should stay as villains not party members in the next game.

> Kage-Maru: Another boring character that doesn't belong in this game at all, there's far more interesting Virtua Fighter characters to pick from that this ninja dude.

> 2nd Sakura Wars pairing: This is ABSOLUTELY not needed for a 3rd time in a row, pick 2 sakura wars characters and make it a pair, one of them can be a solo unit i guess, but not 2 pairs again, there's a Sakura Wars game coming out in 2020 too, so i wouldn't get my hopes up.

> Kite: Just give Haseo a partner from Hack/G.U

> Resonance of Fate trio: I love them, but they overstayed their welcome, they're characters from a niche game that didn't even have a sequel or a spin-off, they time is over.

> Yuri/Flynn/Estellise: I love Vesperia, but they have been there for 2 times in a row with no changes, give the spot to the Berseria or Xillia cast.

> Segata Sanshiro: It was funny the first time, but i feel he needs to be a one-hit wonder of he will be stale fast.

> Chrom, Lucina, Fiora: I like them, but i'd rather they got replaced by other guests from another company so we can have another surprise 3 or 4 characters from a non-sega/capcom/namco bandai company, i wouldn't even mind if the guests were indie or anime characters i want them to surprise us with the guests, but that's just personal taste territory.

User Info: trewerd

trewerd
1 month ago#4
I want everybody to return, including those cut between 1st and 2nd game.
Dwarven Vow Number 10: Play hard, play often.

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#5
trewerd posted...

The game would be too long for it's own good then.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 month ago#6
Everyone is Haken and Sanger. Only two I cared about in the first game.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster
1 month ago#7
Let's see, off the top of my head...

For heroes:

The Sakura Wars needs to have their roster cut as TC said. Keep Sakura and then have either Ogami or Gemini as her pair.

Ingrid will most likely get cut, due to fans hating her very out of place style and Capcom apparently having issues with her ownership now.

Vesperia is great but dated, I would much prefer Jude and Millia. Maybe Velvet as a solo.

The God Eater cast will likely get the shaft in favor of a pair from the third title, due to how nobody aside from a single character from the first two games returned.

Resonance of Fate is my favorite series on the Sega side....but they have stayed their welcome.

I understand Valkryie's a pretty constant mainstay in crossovers, but does ANYONE outside of Japan even know who she is aside from these games? I feel she gets a lot more attention than she really deserves.

Given Heihachi's fate in Tekken 7, he'll probably get cut(although he is still young in this continuity, so I guess this hardly matters)

The nintendo guests need to go. I like them but they are unnecessary.

For villians

Get Juri OUT. I love her but PXZ2 completley violated Street Fighter canon by having her work for Bison WILLINGLY and with seemingly no ulterior motives, and ignored the fact that he killed her parents and that she is well aware of this.

Sakura cast for the villians needs to go too. Even the cast is annoyed as hell that Ciseax and Aya-Me came back and overstayed their welcome.

I think Lord Raptor has been in enough by now.

I feel that Bison is going to get replaced by Gil or Urien.

Zagi should also go just like the rest of Vesperia. With this series being as nutty as it is, I feel that Muzet would fit in pretty nicely as an enemy.

That purple thing from space channel 5 can go.

Azure Kite's inclusion made zero sense.

T-elos has gotten stale and never deserved to be in so many endless frontier or X games. I cant think of any better villian from Xenosaga, so maybe just add Shion or Momo to pair with KOS-MOS instead.
PSN: Applefudge1
Switch Friend Code:SW-3508-4376-1116

Orpeiu50
1 month ago#8
The nintendo guests will 100% go and be replaced by others.

I also kinda feel that we're runing out of new franchises to add: Ar Tonelico, Powerstone, Solarobo, Eternal Sonata, Sans of Destruction, Digimon, Puyo Puyo, Phantasy Star, Asura's Wrath, Skies of Arcadia, Code Vein, Jet Set Radio, Dragon Buster...and not much else left.

And then there's franchises like Dragon's Dogma that only have 2 or 3 characters that they could use (Madeline, Mercedes, Julius) but they would feel extremelly bottom of the barrel like Neneko in PXZ1...
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
1 month ago#9
Orpeiu50 posted...
The nintendo guests will 100% go and be replaced by others.

I also kinda feel that we're runing out of new franchises to add: Ar Tonelico, Powerstone, Solarobo, Eternal Sonata, Sans of Destruction, Digimon, Puyo Puyo, Phantasy Star, Asura's Wrath, Skies of Arcadia, Code Vein...and not much else left.

And then there's franchises like Dragon's Dogma, Golden Axe, Jet Set Radio or Nights that only have 2-3 characters to use.

I need Time Crisis, Virtua Cop, and House of the Dead in Project X Zone. No, don't include Rikiya from Zombie Revenge, because that one was a spinoff.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

User Info: trewerd

trewerd
1 month ago#10
Orpeiu50 posted...
trewerd posted...

The game would be too long for it's own good then.

These games are already too long. Might as well go all the way.
Dwarven Vow Number 10: Play hard, play often.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Who you dont want to return in Project x Zone 3?