You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Three years ago

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
2 months ago#11
Then make one, please. I'll join it.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

User Info: Pewer

Pewer
2 months ago#12
Seems like you guys were looking for a PXZ discord.

I made one, im a long time fan of the PXZ series and i'll love to make a discord server dedicated to it.

@contrafan @Orpeiu50 @Safer_777 @CircusMonster

Here's the link: https://discord.gg/wqp4nzY hope you guys enjoy it and the comunity grows!

User Info: Safer_777

Safer_777
2 months ago#13
This is the only game where I have made a topic describing how to beat all challenges with info I got from other people in this board. And I REALLY like both PXZ games. I want another one. I also found out there is another on DS and on PS 2 but these are old and I can't find them now.
So why we exist? What happens when we stop existing?

Pewer
2 months ago#14
Safer_777 posted...
This is the only game where I have made a topic describing how to beat all challenges with info I got from other people in this board. And I REALLY like both PXZ games. I want another one. I also found out there is another on DS and on PS 2 but these are old and I can't find them now.

Could you join the server then please :)

Pewer
1 month ago#15
Pewer posted...
Safer_777 posted...

interesting

contrafan
1 month ago#16
@Pewer The invite is invalid.
(edited 1 month ago)

Pewer
1 month ago#17
contrafan posted...

No one joined, so maybe it will be better to wait for PXZ3 for making a discord unfortunately.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
1 month ago#18
Pewer posted...
contrafan posted...

No one joined, so maybe it will be better to wait for PXZ3 for making a discord unfortunately.

Instead of waiting while cobwebs grow on you, you can just have a server for the series. It never hurts. I may pop in and see how your server is.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
1 month ago#19
I already joined a Discord for the Time Crisis and House of the Dead series.

Pewer
1 month ago#20
Okay, i'll re-opened the invite, maybe if we all work toghter we can make the PXZ community flourish.

https://discord.gg/DEmWZBj
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Three years ago