You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. My list of Konami characters

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#21
No? Come on, Rocket Knight Adventures is a great classic. Or are you still not used to having animal-like characters in the series?

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 months ago#22
contrafan posted...
No? Come on, Rocket Knight Adventures is a great classic. Or are you still not used to having animal-like characters in the series?

There were never any cartoon furries in PXZ, if there aren't any Klanoa or Sonic characters then there wouldn't be any RK characters
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#23
turawn64 posted...
contrafan posted...

There were never any cartoon furries in PXZ, if there aren't any Klanoa or Sonic characters then there wouldn't be any RK characters

There was the rabbit guy, the fat nekomata, the other guy and the horse and bull, but they are humanoid youkai, save for the former.

Plus as I said. Everyone has the same sprite shape on the field. Which I find awkward. They'd be better off as cameos or part of someone's attack. Like how Valkyrie had Wagyan or how someone had Alex Kidd pop out. If you want extremely obscure, their former Mascot Konami man. Konami had two Cross over games back in the Famicom days.

You listed Suikoden, a game that had a ton of characters. Which would be cool to see.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#24
Well, I kinda feel like that needs to change.

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
3 months ago#25
Say TC. I noticed you don't have any cross pairs listed. So, if you had to pair one Konami character with a character either from BN, Capcom, or Sega. Who would you pair, and why?
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

contrafan
3 months ago#26
Speaking of which... Ever wonder what kind of animal Sparkster was? I keep thinking either a mouse or a cat...

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#27
contrafan posted...
Speaking of which... Ever wonder what kind of animal Sparkster was? I keep thinking either a mouse or a cat...

Opossum. He hangs by his tail in some scenes.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
3 weeks ago#28
we're not getting a 4th company at all...we'll probably just get 2-3 guests like PxZ2.

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
3 weeks ago#29
Allies:

Konami Man & Konami Lady + Rickle (Konami Wai Wai World)
Trevor & Sypha + Hector (Castlevania)
Henry & Eileen (Silent Hill)
Goemon & Yae + Ebisumaru (Ganbare Goemon)
Bill & Jaguar + Sheena (Contra)
Fuuma (Getsu Fuuma Den)
Django & Sabata (Boktai)
Hikaru & Akane (Parodius)
Aoba & Erul + Diol (Otomedius)

Enemies:

Isaac (Castlevania)
Walter (Silent Hill)
Jurokubei (Ganbare Goemon)
Black Viper (Contra)
Ryuukotsuki (Getsu Fuuma Den)
Ratatosk (Boktai)
Takosuke (Parodius)
Meta Lium (Otomedius)
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. My list of Konami characters