You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#61
contrafan posted...
Then stop interacting with me.

Stop making whiny posts. You are a grown man. Stop it already.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#62
I just said stop responding to me! When I say stop, I mean it! And you want me to stop being so whiny? Then stop treating me like a kid! Telling me to act my age and all that!
(edited 3 months ago)

Jibui
3 months ago#63
contrafan posted...
I just said stop responding to me! When I say stop, I mean it! And you want me to stop being so whiny? Then stop treating me like a kid! Telling me to act my age and all that!

Yet you continue to act like one. People will treat you like one if you continue it.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#64
You’re not my parent, or my guardian angel. I don’t even know you and all you do is constantly bother me whenever I post something on this board. Why are you such a watchdog with this board? You’re the reason why I don’t want to post on this board anymore, not to mention it’s a near-dead board anyway.
(edited 3 months ago)

Jibui
3 months ago#65
contrafan posted...
You’re not my parent, or my guardian angel. I don’t even know you and all you do is constantly bother me whenever I post something on this board. Why are you such a watchdog with this board? You’re the reason why I don’t want to post on this board anymore, not to mention it’s a near-dead board anyway.

Then continue acting like a baby and throwing a tantrum. These are public boards and you shouldn't take the internet seriously. After all, you had some near 30 year old harass me a couple years ago.

You can close your thread to avoid further dragging this deep.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#66
I can’t close this thread. You’re the problem here. People like you exist just to spite me. You should just leave the PXZ boards already. It’s not your home. All I ask for you is to leave me alone and stay out of my life. I don’t want to hear from you ever again.
(edited 3 months ago)

Jibui
3 months ago#67
contrafan posted...
I can’t close this thread. You’re the problem here. People like you exist just to spite me. You should just leave the PXZ boards already. It’s not your home. All I ask for you is to leave me alone and stay out of my life. I don’t want to hear from you ever again.

You can't tell someone to leave a game board, because you can't stand a person. You're throwing a giant tantrum and throwing more childish fits. A mid 20 year old man should NOT behave like this. What goes around, stays around. Either man up or continue throwing hissy fits online. If you wanna be treated like a child, people will treat you like one.

You know. I am just gonna ignore you, since you are throwing a giant hissy fit online. I think you seriously need to go in time out or take a break from the internet if you take words ever so seriously.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#68
Good, ignore me. I never wanted to talk with you anyway.

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 months ago#69
This thread is just two animals fighting in a dying cage

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
3 months ago#70
It has been 4 years since Project x Zone 2, but i don't think Namco has concluded the series.

I think they either want to take a break from the series or they're trying to use the switch hardware potential and it will take their time to build everything from scratch (maybe they're waiting to Code Vein to release first as well)
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?