You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#51
contrafan posted...
No one wants to keep things to themselves.

Saying that means everyone is free to talk about things that can be used against them. I learned to keep things to myself to avoid certain things. People don't wanna hear someone whinge about "why x isn't in my y game" or other things.

People don't want to hear things that be used against them. I.E saying too much or being overly open about that. Anyway, you aren't going to listen. You will continue screaming, calling me a "he" when I am a they/them and everything will go in one ear and out the other.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#52
Of course I don't want to listen to you. I feel like you just want to control me.

Jibui
3 months ago#53
contrafan posted...
Of course I don't want to listen to you. I feel like you just want to control me.

You're a mid 20 year old man and I know people younger than you that can act like civilised people online and real life.

Stop adding words into my mouth. If you want to scream, throw fits, misgender people or cry about Metal Gear or how someone doesn't agree with you or know your games that they don't know. Be my guest. Stuff like this will be used against you. In the end, you shouldn't be throwing fits over a damn game on the internet. I dislike Kingdom Hearts, but you don't see me making banal posts on saying it ruined things/

In the end. Words on the screen. Stop getting mega offended.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 months ago#54
I see that my list has started a fight between you two, i'm sorry for the trouble i've caused, i never wanted to start a fight just keep the interest going, i promise that i won't make a list like that again

Jibui
3 months ago#55
turawn64 posted...
I see that my list has started a fight between you two, i'm sorry for the trouble i've caused, i never wanted to start a fight just keep the interest going, i promise that i won't make a list like that again

You are fine. Contrafan kinda of is well known for wanting things their way.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#56
It's fine... They and I have always been at it.

Jibui
3 months ago#57
contrafan posted...
It's fine... They and I have always been at it.

Only you cause the drama. At least you called me a "they". I am not "controlling" you, but you seriosuly do need to keep things to yourself and calm down on things. It is a video game.

You are in your mid 20s and I am 18. Calm yourself down.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#58
You never learn when to leave me alone, though, do you? Again, if I wanted help, then I would have asked for it.

Jibui
3 months ago#59
contrafan posted...
You never learn when to leave me alone, though, do you? Again, if I wanted help, then I would have asked for it.

You start it and say too much and then react violently. Now will you stop?
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#60
Then stop interacting with me.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?