You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#31
contrafan posted...
I don't think the first one made any sales either... Did it?

Neither one were huge sellers at all. They didn't fly off shelves. Most if best were reduced in price.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#32
Then how the hell did PXZ get this in the first place?

Jibui
3 months ago#33
contrafan posted...
Then how the hell did PXZ get this in the first place?

Why are you asking me this? The games are not block busters/high sellers like other AAA games are. It doesn't make a huge dent like their big brother SRWs does.

The only people who are going to be attracted to these games are the vocal minority fans.

Sales Charts for both games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70993/project-x-zone/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85364/project-x-zone-2/
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
(edited 3 months ago)

contrafan
3 months ago#34
Well, there are so many things I want right now. I want Namco to give me Project X Zone 3 and a console port of Time Crisis 5. But will they grant my wishes?

Jibui
3 months ago#35
contrafan posted...
Well, there are so many things I want right now. I want Namco to give me Project X Zone 3 and a console port of Time Crisis 5. But will they grant my wishes?

What is Time Crisis? Must be before my time. I can't see a PxZ3, but I can see a spiritual successor game in the same vien as NxC and PxZ. Plus, I want them to make the combat fun and not press and hear "jddjidfjdjksjsjejeijcjejrjrbrhiakajdjfhrjdhdjjdjr" from my team mates.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#36
Time Crisis is another Namco franchise and a series of light gun games. They have a fifth installment that's currently in arcades, but I haven't heard news of it being ported to consoles despite the series' reputation of having all its installments ported... This has been worrying me for sometime now. The fifth game also came with two separate versions. First an original version, then an updated one called "True Mastermind Edition", which gives the game three more stages and also concludes the story in full.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: turawn64

turawn64
3 months ago#37
I'm thinking of making a Konami character list but i don't think it'll get much of a response, should i just make the list anyways

contrafan
3 months ago#38
turawn64 posted...
I'm thinking of making a Konami character list but i don't think it'll get much of a response, should i just make the list anyways

Please add Bill Rizer and Jaguar from Neo Contra if you do, with Vic Viper from Gradius as support.

Jibui
3 months ago#39
turawn64 posted...

Goemon and co or bust.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
3 months ago#40
There's so many possible Pair units from Castlevania reps alone.

Trevor/Sypha
Trevor/Alucard
Hector/Trevor
Juste/Maxim
Richter/Maria
Alucard/Maria
Shanoa/Ablus
John/Eric
Jonathan/Charlotte
Stella/Loretta
Soma/Julius
Arikado/Yoko

Solo units: Leon, Grant, Christopher and Simon.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?