You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
3 months ago#21
I can't shake my hatred over that chapter. Some sadist at Namco clearly thought that chapter was a good idea, but it wasn't. This is why I think PXZ is more of a torture device than a fun game...

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
3 months ago#22
contrafan posted...
I can't shake my hatred over that chapter. Some sadist at Namco clearly thought that chapter was a good idea, but it wasn't. This is why I think PXZ is more of a torture device than a fun game...

That will be enough please. Do put it in the back of your mind and pretend it doesn't exist.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnAKIKqH70

Me during Chapter 26 in a nutshell.

Jibui
3 months ago#24
Again, that is enough complaining about it. Please move on.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
3 months ago#25
Now about PXZ3... I have tons of great ideas for the game. In addition to all four main characters returning, of course, as well as a port on the Switch and maybe PS4, there are others I have in mind.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: XyujuQz099

XyujuQz099
3 months ago#26
I'm gonna be hated here by saying this, but...

Maybe they should finally add some "non-humanoid" playable characters in the good side this time. Not just the evil side.

Like Klonoa and Gantz from NXC.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

contrafan
3 months ago#27
I do kinda want Klonoa to come back, actually... Especially since me getting Lunatea’s Veil in 2007 was because of Namco X Capcom in the first place.

Jibui
3 months ago#28
XyujuQz099 posted...
I'm gonna be hated here by saying this, but...

Maybe they should finally add some "non-humanoid" playable characters in the good side this time. Not just the evil side.

Like Klonoa and Gantz from NXC.

They'd work tbh.Plus add Janga or Joka. As stupid as it sounds, Mappy. Yes... Mappy as an assist.

Give me a Wagan Reference again at least.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: toad133

toad133
3 months ago#29
The hints at Ouma Europe, plus exploring the Reiji and Xiaomu marriage, suggest the devs wanna do a third game. No idea if it'll happen though, 2 didn't set any huge sale figures unlike the 1st game.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

contrafan
3 months ago#30
I don't think the first one made any sales either... Did it? And besides, I'd love to see how Ouma operates as a global terrorist organization. Considering they have branches in America, Japan, Europe, and maybe even China, they could be like SPECTRE for all we know.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Namco had no intention of ending the PXZ series with this game, right?