• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Characters that might be considered for project x zone 3.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
5 months ago#11
Should Kogoro have a new client to be hired by?

contrafan
5 months ago#12
And by the way, Time Crisis wasn’t in NxC.

User Info: KyuJuXZ099

KyuJuXZ099
5 months ago#13
For you, which of the Time Crisis characters you want to be to be Pair and Solo?

1 thing for sure is that Wild Dog would be their Rival. I want his Tractor Beam to be his Map Attack, lol.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

contrafan
5 months ago#14
KyuJuXZ099 posted...
For you, which of the Time Crisis characters you want to be to be Pair and Solo?

1 thing for sure is that Wild Dog would be their Rival. I want his Tractor Beam to be his Map Attack, lol.

I want Luke O’Neil and Marc Godart from the latest installment to be Pair. As for Solo, I’m considering either Richard Miller or Keith Martin in the second half of Time Crisis 5. Also, I want Wild Fang to be another Rival, not just Wild Dog.

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
5 months ago#15
If PxZ3 is for the switch, i wonder if they'll ditch the sprites (hopefully not)

contrafan
5 months ago#16
Or maybe give us HD sprites like Skullgirls.

Orpeiu50
5 months ago#17
Now that i think about it...what about guest characters?

I could see Shovel Knight or Quote joining the crossover.
Undertale is unlikely because the creator is a bit stingy iirc.

contrafan
5 months ago#18
I'm not sure about guest characters.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
5 months ago#19
Orpeiu50 posted...

There is a big debate on Quote and his rights. Nicalis and the Japanese counterpart, Pikki seems to rather keep their IPS such as Cave Story in crossovers in their area. I.E Why Curly is in 1001 Spikes. Quote in Runner 2 is a strange case. As much as I like SK, he is pretty much all over the place and a bit overbearing.

In short, Cave Story and Nicalis is strange and weird.

The whole thing with Toby Fox being stingy is questionable. Most of it may have stemed that he doesn't like fan merch being sold unless there is an agreement.

Also I am curious why BoF6 when it was a really horrid Mobie game and pretty much angered a ton of BoF fans. Most people seem to gravitate to 2, 3 and 4. Mainly those are more iconic than 6 would ever be.

Orpeiu50 posted...
If PxZ3 is for the switch, i wonder if they'll ditch the sprites (hopefully not)

There are pixel games on the Switch. I don't think them jumping to gaudy 3D models will happen with a a rather trite SRPG. There are some in 3D and there are ones that use pre rendered sprites on an isometric plane. Unless they do what NIS did with Disgaea 4 and 5 and use HD sprites.

The sad thing. I rather see a spiritual game than a PXZ3. PxZ itself isn't a ground breaking game in the west or in its native country. It's because SRPGS are a hit or miss with people. I prefer FFT and SRW over PXZ due to the battle system. I rather see them at least improve the game play and keep things fresh without game fatigue. PXZ1 and 2 I didn't finish ASAP. Mainly I got 1 back in 2012 and finished it in 2015 and PXZ 2 took me four months, mainly I got bored and burnt out on chapter intervals. Game Play and improvement is a bit more important than who gets in.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

Orpeiu50
5 months ago#20
Jibui posted...
Orpeiu50 posted...

There is a big debate on Quote and his rights. Nicalis and the Japanese counterpart, Pikki seems to rather keep their IPS such as Cave Story in crossovers in their area. I.E Why Curly is in 1001 Spikes. Quote in Runner 2 is a strange case. As much as I like SK, he is pretty much all over the place and a bit overbearing.

In short, Cave Story and Nicalis is strange and weird.

The whole thing with Toby Fox being stingy is questionable. Most of it may have stemed that he doesn't like fan merch being sold unless there is an agreement.

I do think Shovel Knight is possible, he wouldn't be so hard to get the rights for.
I agree that he's way in too many games but that's one of the reasons of why he's possible.

Also I am curious why BoF6 when it was a really horrid Mobie game and pretty much angered a ton of BoF fans. Most people seem to gravitate to 2, 3 and 4. Mainly those are more iconic than 6 would ever be.

Orpeiu50 posted...

There are pixel games on the Switch. I don't think them jumping to gaudy 3D models will happen with a a rather trite SRPG. There are some in 3D and there are ones that use pre rendered sprites on an isometric plane. Unless they do what NIS did with Disgaea 4 and 5 and use HD sprites.

The sad thing. I rather see a spiritual game than a PXZ3. PxZ itself isn't a ground breaking game in the west or in its native country. It's because SRPGS are a hit or miss with people. I prefer FFT and SRW over PXZ due to the battle system. I rather see them at least improve the game play and keep things fresh without game fatigue. PXZ1 and 2 I didn't finish ASAP. Mainly I got 1 back in 2012 and finished it in 2015 and PXZ 2 took me four months, mainly I got bored and burnt out on chapter intervals. Game Play and improvement is a bit more important than who gets in.

I Could totally see a spiritual game, altrough we'll probably have to wait 7-8 years for it.
PxZ3 is still possible, it could come out next year for the switch we just have to wait and see.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Characters that might be considered for project x zone 3.
  • Topic Archived