• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Is Project x Zone 3 a pipe dream at this point?

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
7 months ago#1
It has been 3 years since 2.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
6 months ago#2
The series itself is mediocre and mundane. Neither sold well or busted sales.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Orpeiu50

Orpeiu50
6 months ago#3
Jibui posted...

Then why are you here?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
6 months ago#4
Orpeiu50 posted...
Jibui posted...

Then why are you here?

You should just ignore this Jibui guy. He thinks he's a board watchdog who does nothing but patrol the Project X Zone message boards as if it was important to him.

Jibui
6 months ago#5
contrafan posted...
Orpeiu50 posted...
Jibui posted...

Then why are you here?

You should just ignore this Jibui guy. He thinks he's a board watchdog who does nothing but patrol the Project X Zone message boards as if it was important to him.

I'm a They/Them, you uncultured twit. In honest. Your baby behaviour, misgendering and whining is seriously old. Stop pulling things out of your ass and making baseless assumptions.

@Orpeiu50

You have to realise something. Poor sales in games warrants no sequel. 2 only had one to continue the story, but everything is told. Both games had VERY poor sales and lack of advertising. It also did not help that the western release was released along side Fire Emblem Fates.

PxZ's problem is the game engine and game play. It gets to be a tedious chore after a while.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
6 months ago#6
How are you a "they" anyway? You're the one who keeps telling me to stop using "we" all the time. You don't represent an entire organization. You're not Big Brother either, the year is 2018, not 1984.

User Info: KyuJuXZ099

KyuJuXZ099
6 months ago#7
I remember that some of the key workers left Monolith Soft.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

Jibui
6 months ago#8
contrafan posted...
How are you a "they" anyway? You're the one who keeps telling me to stop using "we" all the time. You don't represent an entire organization. You're not Big Brother either, the year is 2018, not 1984.

Oh shut up and go back to your corner and cry about the "Evil Pixar Fans" or how Mii is not in your desired games.. Learn some respect for once instead of throwing your massive hissy fits. I find it sad that a 17 year old is telling a 20+ year old off. Keep this up and getting into petty arguments and things are not gonna end well on your end. It's embarrassing how you act. Now leave me the hell alone. I have blocked you since you really can't grow up.

Using Us and We is singular, group thinking. I.E you saying "us" and "we". It's a poor choice of words.

KyuJuXZ099 posted...
I remember that some of the key workers left Monolith Soft.

Plus Sales. Even if they made a third or a spiritual successor, it wouldn't make any dents. I think that SRPGS are over saturated in the Japanese Market as well.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
(message deleted)

Jibui
6 months ago#10
contrafan posted...
No, I'm not gonna leave you alone because you're the one who started meddling in my business in the first place. You want me to stop? Then get out of this board, you're no watchdog. You're just another a****** lurking on the Internet, no different than all the others.

I can report you if you don't leave me alone. If you wanna derail into harassment, you can loose your account in the process for it. You cry "wolf" when you can't get your way. Look, you're a 24 year old man who throws constant tantrums over pointless things.

Thanks for your baby tantrums, though.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Is Project x Zone 3 a pipe dream at this point?
  • Topic Archived