• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I know what Pair Unit deserves to be in PXZ3...

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
7 months ago#1
I want Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer and Lieutenant Linn Kurosawa from Alien vs. Predator to be a Pair Unit in the third game. Those two would be PERFECT. Enemy units would be Aliens and Weyland-Yutani soldiers, obviously, and the Rival Unit would be the Queen. Also, I want Dutch to use Arnold Schwarzenegger's likeness, like what they did with Bruce Willis for Bruno Delinger from Dynamite Cop.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
7 months ago#2
No.

Make bad PxZ fanfiction.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
7 months ago#3
Of course, you wouldn’t care what I think, would you? Knowing you after all...

Jibui
7 months ago#4
contrafan posted...
Of course, you wouldn’t care what I think, would you? Knowing you after all...

Don't make blind assumptions and go on a hissy fit fest like you always do on here when no one agrees with you. You been having wild tangents for the past few weeks, it's getting old and seriously making you look like a victim playing troll. The world doesn't revolve around you, nor does it and people need to bend to your needs and wants.

First, why would they add in a western movie character or characters in Project X Zone? Better yet, add them to cater to your needs? That's pretty much in par with people asking for Mortal Kombat characters in PxZ and Smash bros. This goes with your stupid idea of wanting Mii in every game when a Dev can pretty much say "who" or "no".

You have to remember one thing. Certain things in the west do not click with the Japanese demography. Mortal Kombat is outright banned in Japan due to excessive violence. Alien was popular in Japan 20 some years ago.

Also would Fox approach Capcom/SEGA/Bamco first. Otherwise, royalties.

Contra is popular in China. They remade the first game and they are having a live action film.

You can make a parody character, like Bill and Lance or Aban from 1001 Spikes.

However, this is going to fall upon deaf ears and you aren't going to listen to a word.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Alex_McStrife21

Alex_McStrife21
7 months ago#5
That.....has to be the dumbest idea for characters in this game I ever heard. Do they even have relations to Nintendo/Sega/Capcom/Bamco? If they do, please enlighten me.

It's amazing that you've been making these nonsensical topics on both PxZ boards since their inception. It's crazy, cause I remember seeing you around as Ebb1993. What is it about these games that keeps you around making these dumb topics?
Overcoming back luck and then some.

Jibui
7 months ago#6
Alex_McStrife21 posted...
That.....has to be the dumbest idea for characters in this game I ever heard. Do they even have relations to Nintendo/Sega/Capcom/Bamco? If they do, please enlighten me.

It's amazing that you've been making these nonsensical topics on both PxZ boards since their inception. It's crazy, cause I remember seeing you around as Ebb1993. What is it about these games that keeps you around making these dumb topics?

I think he is one of the few who cares for a mediocre game and the OC cast.

He is Ebb/XXNobody. A grown ass man who throws a hissy fit over opinions and calls "TROLL!" at people. Says how certain years ruined his life.I mean. He is the only one who crows for Mii to be in Smash Bros and asked "HOW HARD IS IT TO ADD IN MII AND CO IN SMASH BROS?!?!?!!?"

There is a big line between having Isaac, Gunvolt, Quote, Curly, SK, etc in Blade Strangers, Aban, Thompson, Astroboy, Johnny Turbo in Crystal Crisis than the TC or anyone screaming for X or Y character to be in Smash Bros or PXZ.

Anyway on topic. PxZ is already a cluster f***, convoluted mess. It's bad alone people want Marvel, MK and even stuff like Pokemon (Which would be pretty dumb unless you went with someone like Lillie and Gladion). Back when I was 11 and PXZ1 came out around 2012. I liked it, but wasn't obsessed. Then I realised it was a messy game and it was all over the place. I cared like for Zero, X, Hakken, Soma, Segeta, Majima, Kiryu and KOS MOS in the damn game.

Bamco would have to come Fox on this idea. It's not like "PLOP! UR IN!"

In honest. I don't see PXZ a very appealing game, since both sales were pretty mediocre and they sold poorly. The games appeal to a niche crowd.

Many game devs use parody characters. Even 1001 Spike's character is a likeness of Indiana Jones, President Thompson from Tempura of the Dead is a likeness of Obama.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
7 months ago#7
Those two are from the AVP arcade game, by Capcom.

Jibui
7 months ago#8
contrafan posted...
Those two are from the AVP arcade game, by Capcom.

Which the rights may have long expired. It's a 20 some year old game and there would be copyright boundaries and they would have to ask Fox. This is not an easy task. Stuff like this is not easy at all.

NECA owns the rights now.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I know what Pair Unit deserves to be in PXZ3...
  • Topic Archived