• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Well 26 can go suck it....

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
8 months ago#1
Just beat it after a slight unit change....
Nana and strider took home the major asswhooping alongside zephyr and Dante.
Megaman X the mvp for finishing the bastard ustanok for getting way too close. Now moving along and figuring out evening out some character levels... just in case.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen
8 months ago#2
Even out your levels makes a BIG difference on the difficulty of the game overall.

Without going into spoilers, the last two chapters FORCE you to use ALL of the units, and if you have only been using a small handful of them, they will be unwinnable, trust me on that.
Psn: applefudge1
Bathrobes are racist - Xenosaga123

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
8 months ago#3
HanbeiKliesen posted...
Even out your levels makes a BIG difference on the difficulty of the game overall.

Without going into spoilers, the last two chapters FORCE you to use ALL of the units, and if you have only been using a small handful of them, they will be unwinnable, trust me on that.

I figured...
Luckily I’ve started to catch a few of them up.

One thing though...
Only strider can be even more badass for one turn nelo Angelo into shredded paste. My jaws dropped at that.
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Well 26 can go suck it....
  • Topic Archived