• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I give up. *spoilers*

User Info: bidas100

bidas100
8 months ago#1
I'm on the chapter where you have to keep the enemies away from the car in the middle of the map. I've already failed 5 times. Each attempt was over 15 minutes long. I hate that chapter! The enemies are out of range, but when they come into range, they move too fast to catch. Does the game get harder from there?
Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics.

User Info: MedicalGamer

MedicalGamer
8 months ago#2
If you're having some trouble power up certain characters map attacks (mainly Chun/xiayou, and Chris/Jill), use characters with long range, and don't be afraid to use your supers
UMVC3: Wright/Dante/Ammy FEH Team Eirika/Nino/Nowi/Cordelia
The Official Lawn Chair Seller for those who want to watch the drama

bidas100
8 months ago#3
The problem is that I don't notice the enemies until it's too late.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
8 months ago#4
Use items as well.
I mean check each enemy move range too.

Pyro and nelo Angelo only need 2 decent fighters while the other 2 ends would do better with 3.
It’s not the worst...
Maybe you should come back to it in a few weeks or longer
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

bidas100
8 months ago#5
The enemies are either really far away, or they already passed me.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
8 months ago#6
Here's my tip. Between each chapter, you can customize the characters' weapons and skills. Give them more power.

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
8 months ago#7
Warning: This trick WILL make the game easy on every difficulty.

1) Put June on one of your active pair units.

2) Give that unit SP based gear.

3) Give Reji & Xiaomu SP increasing gear

Optional: Give them Valkyrie

4) Give another unit Ulala, and SP increasing gear.

5) When the game starts, use plasma field. Depending on how much SP your unit has, you can use it once or twice.

6) Refill that unit's SP with Reiji's 2nd skill (it refills 100% of another unit's SP). It costs about 100SP so if you have 300 SP; you can use it 3 times, and if you also have Valkyrie; you can use it 4.

7) Once Reiji is out of SP, refill his with Ulala's "Ambush Interview". This one only refills 50% of a unit's SP, so it'll take two uses to get Reiji back to max. So if you gave that unit enough SP, they should be able to fully restore Reiji's SP, and still have enough to full restore the June unit's SP as well; potentially with some SP still left in the tank (assuming you got them to 300 SP as well, though 200 is enough for this particular unit)

8) Refill the Ulala unit's SP with Reiji, then repeat the process, until plasma field is greyed out (8 uses)

You can also use a slew of other skills with this trick. So you can max out your entire party's main attack, it's back and side variants, defense, movement, attack range (on certain units), nullify block, increase your ZOC and ignore enemy's, increase crit window and damage, always start a fight with max XP, remove statuses, and heal indefinitely.

Congrats, the game is now broken.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1

contrafan
8 months ago#8
How was I supposed to remember that?

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
8 months ago#9
?

I didn't imply that you should... O_o

Heck, I don't even think many people have ever even brought it up. It's probably one of those things that the community doesn't like to talk about, since as I stated earlier; it destroys any challenge the game can give you. But I doubt I'm the first person to break this (basically) ancient game completely in half.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1

contrafan
8 months ago#10
Now I may consider trying it.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I give up. *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived