• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Does Saya ever call Reiji and Xiaomu by their real names?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
10 months ago#1
Come on, it's embarrassing and rude for Saya to keep calling them nicknames such as "boy" and "little one". Have some class, Saya.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
10 months ago#2
Why are you making so many weird threads when you can answer these things yourself?

Those pet/nicknames aren't rude unless you are super offended by them. It is like a mentor or teacher type calling someone younger "kid". I had a friend who called me "little one" and "Little Sparky". It isn't like she is calling them less than favourable names.

I know you are gonna just ignore this and moan more like you did over me in another thread.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
10 months ago#3
I only wonder if there’s ever a time Saya calls them by their real names.

Jibui
10 months ago#4
contrafan posted...
I only wonder if there’s ever a time Saya calls them by their real names.

I see no real big deal here. They are fictional characters. You're over thinking this way too hard.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
10 months ago#5
I just want to know if Saya ever calls the protagonists by their names for once. And not “boy” or “little one”.

Jibui
10 months ago#6
contrafan posted...
I just want to know if Saya ever calls the protagonists by their names for once. And not “boy” or “little one”.

I... I.. I don't know? I have not touched the game since 2016. I just don't find it rude. I just find it being part of her character's trait.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Does Saya ever call Reiji and Xiaomu by their real names?
  • Topic Archived