• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Are you sick of KOS-MOS?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
10 months ago#11
I told you we never were friends to begin with... Because every time I see you something bad happens. Well, here's my message to you: I'm not gonna take it anymore. It's people like you that make me want to say, "I don't want nothing, not a thing from you." You stay out of my life. Both you and Dante.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
10 months ago#12
Your fault. Stop bringing people into your own drama. Better yet. Stop your drama cawing and baseless assumptions. You're on your own in your own drama and issues. These threads are just getting redundant.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
10 months ago#13
I don't care. As long as I don't have to put up with people like you, I'll just settle my issues on my own terms. If I wanted help, really, then I would have asked for it.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
10 months ago#14
Your fault.

You make baseless assumptions and saying I am some "troll". You're stuck in the past and it will wear on you further and further. Don't reply to me.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Are you sick of KOS-MOS?
  • Topic Archived