• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Are you sick of KOS-MOS?

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
10 months ago#1
I heard complaints about Ryu, Ken Masters, Chun-Li, and/or Morrigan Aensland being the “obligatory character” to appear in crossovers involving Capcom. What about KOS-MOS? Hasn’t she been an obligatory character in crossovers involving Namco or at least the Project X Zone series? Ironically, I don’t recall seeing her in Cross Edge.

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
10 months ago#2
Namco doesn't have as many "big names" to choose from.
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.

contrafan
10 months ago#3
Seriously, though, if they're going to put KOS-MOS in every Project X Zone game, they might as well make Xenosaga be part of the Project X Zone series.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
10 months ago#4
contrafan posted...
Seriously, though, if they're going to put KOS-MOS in every Project X Zone game, they might as well make Xenosaga be part of the Project X Zone series.

It is... kinda in some strange way. Same with the OG Saga being connected,
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
10 months ago#5
Is that so? I never knew that. But if Xenosaga really is part of Project X Zone, why don’t we include Shion Uzuki and M.O.M.O. in future PXZ games?

Jibui
10 months ago#6
contrafan posted...
Is that so? I never knew that. But if Xenosaga really is part of Project X Zone, why don’t we include Shion Uzuki and M.O.M.O. in future PXZ games?

I think it is just seen that KOS MOS is more of the poster girl for the series more than anything. The later two were featured in NxC at least. Assomeone said, Namco doesn't have many faces to use as representation. Plus I prefer SRT over PxZ.

I also wanna thank you for being a bit civilised.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
10 months ago#7
I'm still a bit angry that you're a SRW fan but don't really care about OG, when OG is one of the biggest parts of the franchise.

Jibui
10 months ago#8
contrafan posted...
I'm still a bit angry that you're a SRW fan but don't really care about OG, when OG is one of the biggest parts of the franchise.

Do you at least like the Standalone ones over OG? I.E V? I have yet to play Moon Dwellers, since I recently picked it up.

Only ones I care for from OG was Hakken, Shu and Masaki and Sanger.

Edit: Stupid autocrrect.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
10 months ago#9
What are you talking about? I love both the standalone and OG series. I'm talking about you.

Jibui
10 months ago#10
You know. I was being nice to you and you go around saying I was "tricking you". I done with this.

You're a grown man that needs to stop being a child over help. I am done with you.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Are you sick of KOS-MOS?
  • Topic Archived