• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.

User Info: KyuJuXZ099

KyuJuXZ099
8 months ago#71
Virtual009 posted...
It would be nice if Bayonetta was in the next installment

Oh she will be.
Crossovers... Possibilities are endless...

User Info: Darth Xelleon

Darth Xelleon
8 months ago#72
She better not be.
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
8 months ago#73
Honestly, I think dropping the mandatory pairs would help this game's popularity a bit. Currently, the X button does nothing during combat; so why not make it so that X (or switch it to B) controls partner 2's attacks, while A continues to control partner 1's? Example:

I pair Dante and Bayonetta together.

During the battle phase, I press A; and Dante then does Stinger, jumps back firing E&I; and finishes of with the Shotgun.

Partner 2 will only ever do a single hit (in sequence, so if you press X every time, Parnter 2 would do a different attack) of their string at a time (each string having 3 individual attacks built into it) with their buttons; so you won't have to worry about a jumbled mess of attacks on your screen.

So basically, I can press X to have Bayonneta join in with an assist attack to fill out the gaps in Dante's A combo; and then switch to another direction if I so desire.

R and L can still be used for Solo and Assist units. But overall, this just gives players more control during combat, and more control over who pairs with who. Two things I feel will draw in more players.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
8 months ago#74
And they need to do away with rage inducing chapters like 26....

Hopefully it’s possible to get sonic in...
He such a big sega mascot
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 USun: Stella; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
8 months ago#75
gamemaster712 posted...

This. THIS. You don’t know how much I SUFFERED through that level from hell.

User Info: TheGMantle

TheGMantle
8 months ago#76
rugahboi posted...
Honestly, I think dropping the mandatory pairs would help this game's popularity a bit. Currently, the X button does nothing during combat; so why not make it so that X (or switch it to B) controls partner 2's attacks, while A continues to control partner 1's? Example:

I pair Dante and Bayonetta together.

During the battle phase, I press A; and Dante then does Stinger, jumps back firing E&I; and finishes of with the Shotgun.

Partner 2 will only ever do a single hit (in sequence, so if you press X every time, Parnter 2 would do a different attack) of their string at a time (each string having 3 individual attacks built into it) with their buttons; so you won't have to worry about a jumbled mess of attacks on your screen.

So basically, I can press X to have Bayonneta join in with an assist attack to fill out the gaps in Dante's A combo; and then switch to another direction if I so desire.

R and L can still be used for Solo and Assist units. But overall, this just gives players more control during combat, and more control over who pairs with who. Two things I feel will draw in more players.

That's kinda how it was in Namco X Capcom.
Previously known on the boards as "Flamemaster96".

User Info: PhantomPete

PhantomPete
8 months ago#77
gamemaster712 posted...

Hopefully it’s possible to get sonic in...
He such a big sega mascot

They emphasized human and humanoid protagonists ever since NxC where Klonoa was in the roster.

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
8 months ago#78
Meh, they should just add Sonic in. Ciseaux, while not a protagonist; is just as much of a furry as he is. So if it's okay for the villains, it should be dandy for the heroes.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1

User Info: Virtual009

Virtual009
8 months ago#79
Hey how about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 protagonists in the game.
Don't think Imagination is just Fantasy. If you open your Mind believe the Impossible is Possible.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
8 months ago#80
rugahboi posted...
Meh, they should just add Sonic in. Ciseaux, while not a protagonist; is just as much of a furry as he is. So if it's okay for the villains, it should be dandy for the heroes.

Rather have classic Sonic. Even if he is a cameo.

Sorry. I find classic adorble
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.
  • Topic Archived