• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
11 months ago#41
Aside from having Time Crisis... I’m thinking if The Tower of Druaga, Burning Force, Baraduke, and Mr. Driller should return. But in Baraduke’s case, who should voice Toby Masuyo considering Yuko Mizutani kicked the bucket two years ago? Also for Mr. Driller, is that game too cute for Project X Zone standards?

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
11 months ago#42
contrafan posted...
Aside from having Time Crisis... I’m thinking if The Tower of Druaga, Burning Force, Baraduke, and Mr. Driller should return. But in Baraduke’s case, who should voice Toby Masuyo considering Yuko Mizutani kicked the bucket two years ago? Also for Mr. Driller, is that game too cute for Project X Zone standards?

The Mr. Driller characters can be cameos or assist summons. You can house a Mr. Driller like level similar how PxZ 2 had Marvel Land as a stage.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: Karpler

Karpler
11 months ago#43
I'd like to see some unexpected characters!
Like Neneko, June or Aty.

I think i'd be interesting to have a character from a game no one has heard off!

User Info: TheGMantle

TheGMantle
11 months ago#44
I honestly want a brand new battle system. Either something like the individual system from NxC

or have something like a Trio Unit or even a party of 4 (which probably won't happen), similar to Cross Edge or even some of the old school Tales games.

Kinda tired of the Endless Frontier battle system.
Previously known on the boards as "Flamemaster96".

contrafan
11 months ago#45
You know, I actually DO want Project X Zone 3 to be released in the States next year. Because next year is shaping up to be the ultimate year for action movies.

http://theactionelite.com/could-2019-be-a-vintage-year-for-action/

Jibui
11 months ago#46
contrafan posted...
You know, I actually DO want Project X Zone 3 to be released in the States next year. Because next year is shaping up to be the ultimate year for action movies.

What do action movies have to do with PXZ?

TheGMantle posted...
or have something like a Trio Unit or even a party of 4 (which probably won't happen), similar to Cross Edge or even some of the old school Tales games.

SRW does it better IMO than PXZ.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: HanbeiKliesen

HanbeiKliesen
11 months ago#47
Jibui posted...
contrafan posted...

TheGMantle posted...

Contra seems to think that every American Action movie is referenced in PXZ2 for whatever reason.
Psn: applefudge1
Bathrobes are racist - Xenosaga123

Jibui
11 months ago#48
HanbeiKliesen posted...
Jibui posted...
contrafan posted...

TheGMantle posted...

Contra seems to think that every American Action movie is referenced in PXZ2 for whatever reason.

It's like everything needs to be Americanised for them. We can turn his posts to a drinking game.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
11 months ago#49
HanbeiKliesen posted...
Jibui posted...
contrafan posted...

TheGMantle posted...

No, not every. I already know there was definitely a Terminator reference in the game when Xiaomu mentioned Sarah Connor, though.

Jibui
11 months ago#50
contrafan posted...
HanbeiKliesen posted...
Jibui posted...
contrafan posted...

TheGMantle posted...

No, not every. I already know there was definitely a Terminator reference in the game when Xiaomu mentioned Sarah Connor, though.

Only for western players.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.
  • Topic Archived