• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
8 months ago#101
For the last f***ing time, Jibui, I thought I told you to stop interfering with what I think! I told you many times I’ve been fed up with having to put up with your goddamn meddling!

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
8 months ago#102
contrafan posted...
For the last f***ing time, Jibui, I thought I told you to stop interfering with what I think! I told you many times I’ve been fed up with having to put up with your goddamn meddling!

What is this? Are you a Scooby Doo Villain or somethin' now?

MII THIS! MII THAT! MII MII MII!!11!

Grow a thicker skin for once instead of moaning about your stupid Mii. You're a 23 year old man throwing a hissy fit over a 17 year old. This is the internet. people are going to be asses, jerks and what not. No one is going to bend to you and throw in your generic waifu in Smash Bros. You get angry over the tiniest of things or when someone doesn't like what you like or the other way around. Or you calling me a "he". I know 13 year olds who can handle situations better then you can, regardless how they are or what they have in their way.

Final note. GROW UP!
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
8 months ago#103
I don't care anymore. I bet you just don't WANT those four to be in any other game except Project X Zone or Endless Frontier. That's what I think. Either way, just stop intervening with my opinions. You shouldn't even give a damn what I myself think.

Jibui
8 months ago#104
contrafan posted...
I don't care anymore. I bet you just don't WANT those four to be in any other game except Project X Zone or Endless Frontier. That's what I think. Either way, just stop intervening with my opinions. You shouldn't even give a damn what I myself think.

First, I don't care about Smash, second, they are NOT gonna be thrown in, because you want them in, because they are not POPULAR enough to be in that game. They only appeal to a small, vocal minority; which you are a part of. Smash is for popular gaming icons. Not niche ones. Why did Marth and Roy appear in Melee? Because Fire Emblem was and still is in Japan.

Mii, Kogoro and these characters are not popular or huge characters. They appeal to a small, niche crowd, you being the loudest part of it.

Then grow up and act like an adult instead of crying. This is why you get ridiculed. You throw hissy fits, get mad at opinions or cry that these precious characters won't appear in any other material. Act like a child or negative online, then you are bound to get crap for what you do. If you wanna act like a spoiled child and throw hissy fits about Mii not appearing in Smash, then do so. People are going to laugh and point fingers at you about it.

So stop crying for Mii to appear in something that won't happen or go write fanfiction to fullfill your needs. Better yet. Stop crying that a 17 year old is telling you to grow up and grow up.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

User Info: happibivouac

happibivouac
8 months ago#105
My popcorn needs more butter.
1,2,3,4,5,6 DO IT!

Jibui
8 months ago#106
happibivouac posted...
My popcorn needs more butter.

Sad thing, he has been at this Mii and Kogoro crap for years.

Cute he puts words in my mouth anf acts like I am preventing niche characters from getting in Smash.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
8 months ago#107
Maybe you are. I don’t care about just Kogoro and Mii, but Reiji and Xiaomu too, you know. And I bet people like you exist to make me suffer. People like you exist solely to spite me.

Jibui
8 months ago#108
contrafan posted...
Maybe you are. I don’t care about just Kogoro and Mii, but Reiji and Xiaomu too, you know. And I bet people like you exist to make me suffer. People like you exist solely to spite me.

Don't put words in my mouth. You are only crying wolf and claiming everyone is here to "spite you" is because no one will bend to you. You're 23 for cryin' out loud. The way you behave makes you come off sounding like a spoilt kid who wants their way after they were given a toy. None of these games are about you and your constant crying is what sours the milk for enjoyment. You're the vocal minority.

These characters have no social impact or are popular enough to be in Super Smash Bros. They are not real or exist. Now shut up. Why not make mods for Project M or make some models in MMD or Garry's Mod and have a field day?

I am sorry to say this, the way you are posting and how you post it makes you come off sounding like a person who is easily oppressed and wants their way. Now get lost and go flood the room with your salt. This constant howling for these characters to be plopped in Smash Bros is NEVER gonna happen. Don't even harass Sakurai, either or harass Bamco.

Don't even bother trying to cobble another spew spat. It's just going to get a TL;DR response from me while you screech at people and want niche characters to appear in a game that is for popular characters.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them

contrafan
8 months ago#109
And you stay out of my life. I want you off my back for good.

Jibui
8 months ago#110
contrafan posted...
And you stay out of my life. I want you off my back for good.

How about you act like a 23 year old instead of a child over the smallest of things. This is the internet. People are going to judge you, treat you and poke at you for every action you do. They are not going to bend to you for your bad behaviour or go "easy" if you have a problem. People who have problems a least can act and function better as humans than acting like an uncivilised person.

Keep up this attitude and behaviour over things such as this "WHURES MAH MII!" s*** or "MAH MOVIES! WHY YOU HATE WHAT I LIKE! UR TROLLING ME1!11" is bound to get you judged and mocked.

Like your precious quad. They are NOT popular enough to be in Super Smash Bros. It isn't that Bamco "Dislikes" your stupid Mii character. It's the fact she and the others aren't popular enough and iconic like Tekken characters, Pac-Man or even someone from Soul Calibur. However someone like you are in the same circle jerk like the Waluigu fans that want him in Smash.

If you don't "care' how you act, why do you still do it? Why do you still label people as the wrong gender when they could be he/she/they/an xbox controller? Or call them "trolls"?

You are not a nice person. You're no hero. You come off as a bully yourself. Like you use to reporting people/disabling them on Facebook over something you don't see eye to eye with out quickly judging people as "trolls" and failing to see your behaviour is putrid. Just like you stalking people to RP certain characters for you so you could talk to them as yourself. That's seriously creepy. Same with you pushing people to RP Mii for your personal gain.

You aren't going to read this anyway and continue whining and crying about your precious Mii not being in Smash Bros or crying about some mindless action movie why "mean people" call you out. People will judge you and treat you how you act. If you were much younger and acted like this, you at least would of looked back at these actions and laugh how you acted. It's far too late now.

Either start changing and change for the better or continue to sink further.
Official Gunvolt.
They/Them
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Project X Zone 3 is probably never hapening, even if i'd be nice.
  • Topic Archived