• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I hope that this game doesn't have less anime-drawn video game characters.

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#1
Anyone concerned? The lame Yakuza guys are in this taking up a spot for a better series, IMO.

User Info: Fon-Spaak

Fon-Spaak
4 years ago#2
Lame Yakuza? you surely know nothing about Ryu Ga Gotoku series and how popular is in Japan...

User Info: Tales_of_Master

Tales_of_Master
4 years ago#3
I honestly don't know how to respond to this...You have a lame taste my friend.
Waiting for: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, Tales of Zestiria, Yakuza 5,
Persona 5, The Phantom Pain, Silent Hills

User Info: marvelknight54

marvelknight54
4 years ago#4
But i thought no one liked that particular Yakuza game?
Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty.
Big O! It's Showtime!

User Info: squad7naruto

squad7naruto
4 years ago#5
marvelknight54 posted...

They choose Dead Souls because it is easier for them to tie-in the story since the game has zombies in it. Just you wait and see how the "Japanese Deadpool" will wreck havok if you let him loose XD

P/S: Other compare "him" to Joker but he resemble me more of Deadpool (because of 0)
Life is a dark forest where beasts must kill to live. In such a wood, it is better to be a tiger than a man.

User Info: marvelknight54

marvelknight54
4 years ago#6
squad7naruto posted...
marvelknight54 posted...

They choose Dead Souls because it is easier for them to tie-in the story since the game has zombies in it. Just you wait and see how the "Japanese Deadpool" will wreck havok if you let him loose XD

P/S: Other compare "him" to Joker but he resemble me more of Deadpool (because of 0)

Sorry but what are you talking about? Who is the Japanese Deadpool? Majima?
Cast in the name of God, Ye not guilty.
Big O! It's Showtime!

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#7
Dead Souls kinda makes sense here for representation due to other Zombie related Video game franchises being represented here as well like Resident Evil and most likely The House of the Dead as well.

That however doesn't mean that Kazuma and Momiji will stick with just moves from Dead Souls, I'm expecting their signature Heat moves as well.

And calling Yakuza, which is like the only Good game series Sega has left aside from Phantasy Online 2 with how badly they butchered and grounded Sonic into the pavement lame is truly pathetic on your part TC.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: OracleGunner

OracleGunner
4 years ago#8
HakuMan111386 posted...
The lame Yakuza guys

That's a sin.
The Unofficial Iron Castle That Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. People who got it:5
The Official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.

User Info: Tales_of_Master

Tales_of_Master
4 years ago#9
Nextgrandcross posted...
Dead Souls kinda makes sense here for representation due to other Zombie related Video game franchises being represented here as well like Resident Evil and most likely The House of the Dead as well.

Yeah that's what I believe too. Still it's a bummer, as we already have many characters from zombie franchises, and the Dead Souls versions are like the fanfic versions of Kiryu and Majima. Still glad they're in the game though.

Nextgrandcross posted...
That however doesn't mean that Kazuma and Momiji will stick with just moves from Dead Souls, I'm expecting their signature Heat moves as well.

Yeah I'm expecting that too. You can already see Kiryu doing his Komaki Dragon King Essence in this screenshot

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/076/705/l_552de3400d274.jpg

So it's safe to assume attacks from across all Yakuza games will be represented in the game. I'm hoping for the style system from Yakuza Zero to be represented somehow.

Nextgrandcross posted...
And calling Yakuza, which is like the only Good game series Sega has left aside from Phantasy Online 2 with how badly they butchered and grounded Sonic into the pavement lame is truly pathetic on your part TC.

Yakuza Zero is hands down one of the best game I had the pleasure of playing in the last 10 years. The Yakuza series, despite being a long running series with more than 10 games, is still continuously getting better with every installment, Yakuza Dead Souls notwithstanding. It's a shame many people are still ignorant of the franchise in the west.
Waiting for: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, Tales of Zestiria, Yakuza 5,
Persona 5, The Phantom Pain, Silent Hills

User Info: squad7naruto

squad7naruto
4 years ago#10
marvelknight54 posted...
squad7naruto posted...
marvelknight54 posted...

Sorry but what are you talking about? Who is the Japanese Deadpool? Majima?

Yes. To me, that is ^^
Life is a dark forest where beasts must kill to live. In such a wood, it is better to be a tiger than a man.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I hope that this game doesn't have less anime-drawn video game characters.
  • Topic Archived