• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. New scans are up

User Info: blackbrotha578

blackbrotha578
4 years ago#1
Tell me whatt you guys think.

http://nintendoeverything.com/scans-roundup-level-5-project-x-zone-2-rhythm-heaven-splatoon-xenoblade-chronicles-x-more/?nggpage=2
3ds FC : 4296-3233-0393
Nintendo network ID : Chris578

User Info: Fon-Spaak

Fon-Spaak
4 years ago#2
Thanks ^^

User Info: Alex_McStrife21

Alex_McStrife21
4 years ago#3
Damn, really seems like they at least changed the aestetics of the cutscenes from the first game. At least, they changhed how the text boxes look. And it appears the veterans have all new super move cutscenes, and they look more detailed than how they did in the first game. I'm loving it.
Overcoming back luck and then some.

User Info: blackbrotha578

blackbrotha578
4 years ago#4
Alex_McStrife21 posted...
Damn, really seems like they at least changed the aestetics of the cutscenes from the first game. At least, they changhed how the text boxes look. And it appears the veterans have all new super move cutscenes, and they look more detailed than how they did in the first game. I'm loving it.

Yeah I'm loving how the animations look alot more dynamic.
3ds FC : 4296-3233-0393
Nintendo network ID : Chris578

User Info: Fon-Spaak

Fon-Spaak
4 years ago#5
blackbrotha578 posted...
Alex_McStrife21 posted...

Yeah I'm loving how the animations look alot more dynamic.

How can you say that? we haven't seen a video yet.

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 years ago#6
A lot of good 3DS games in those scans (Project X Zone 2, Stella Glow, Monster Hunter Stories, Rhythm Heaven Plus). A month ago I was really concerned that the 3DS lineup didn't have anything of interest to me, but recent game reveals and localization announcements have changed that. Nice!

Interesting choices for the first revealed PXZ2 characters. Here's hoping we get many more. A little more male/female balance than we've seen so far would be good, though. The first PXZ had a good male/female ratio; but that initial reveal was mostly males, not to mention most of the changed pairs cut a female to add a male (Estelle, BlackRose, Pai, Xiaoyu). Hopefully the other pairs we don't know about yet have a better gender balance.
8/29/14: Shulk confirmed for Smash Bros!
"I've always found that the best way to fix a stupid society is by ranting on the internet." - MonadAlvis

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#7
Estelle probably got replaced by Milla as a solo. Bamco/Japan adores her.

Scans look pretty great, excited to see more characters!
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: geno4smash4

geno4smash4
4 years ago#8
we need translation
geno should be in smash bros for wii u and 3ds
people who agree:6 #FalcoFriday

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#9
toad133 posted...

Yeah I'm definitely expecting a third Tales character as a assist.

It be a cool nod if they did had Milla....the tsundere Milla from Xillia 2, like she somehow ended up in another world after what happened to her.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Baby_ragna

Baby_ragna
4 years ago#10
Man, this game need more female characters. Almost all of them are either replaced or cut out from the game. Xiaoyu, Blackrose, Pai, Sakura, Estelle and Gemini... That's a lot...

Nextgrandcross posted...
toad133 posted...

Yeah I'm definitely expecting a third Tales character as a assist.

It be a cool nod if they did had Milla....the tsundere Milla from Xillia 2, like she somehow ended up in another world after what happened to her.

Not sure about this. If they gonna give us Milla it won't be without Jude. I mean they could perform even better than Yuri & Flynn because all of those Link Artes
A man's sword isn't a thing that can be kept in his underwear, its something that should rest in a scabbard known as a girl.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. New scans are up
  • Topic Archived