• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Keep the songs in this time!

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#11
I found it weird they cut out the instrumental ver.'s of songs that are supposed to have vocals in them, but whatever.

I'm curious if the music this time will be better sounding as well, not saying they were bad before, I loved the Classic Arcade feel to them, through I'm curious now if they can have vocals playing this time.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Lindsay

Lindsay
4 years ago#12
fwiw I just read that Bamco's cutting the vocal anime themes for J-Stars Victory VS western release so I'm gonna brace for the same happening to PXZ2. Then again with the worldwide release in mind maybe they wrapped up the rights this time? At the very least I'm still gonna hope for 'em to keep the theme song assuming the game'll have one.

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
4 years ago#13
Lindsay posted...
fwiw I just read that Bamco's cutting the vocal anime themes for J-Stars Victory VS western release so I'm gonna brace for the same happening to PXZ2. Then again with the worldwide release in mind maybe they wrapped up the rights this time? At the very least I'm still gonna hope for 'em to keep the theme song assuming the game'll have one.

And I'm prepared to save up for a JP NN3DS if all goes south.

User Info: Greenhowse

Greenhowse
4 years ago#14
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
So the Sakura Taisen themes are vocal in the JP version?

Damn, we've been duped.

no no no, my bad I worded that poorly. In the original Sakura Wars games, the theme songs (Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan, Mihata no Moto ni, Chijou no Senshi) are present in both a vocal form and present in the original games in instrumental forms at certain plot points (often when something good happens). IN the JPN version of PXZ, all of these songs were instrumental just like what we hear in english PXZ.

I was just trying to say it's kinda strange that the localizers kept all of the Sakura Wars music (even if there's been instrumental versions in the original games, they're mostly known by the vocal version) but then again the localizers probably had no choice, like the .hack song.
Want Sega games localized? Visit Segalization and its forums! http://www.segalization.com/forums/index.php
Pokemon X/Y Safari - Swanna, Hawlucha, Farfetch'd
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Keep the songs in this time!
  • Topic Archived