• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Do you think they'll drop the stupid humanoid characters only rule?

User Info: CutthemacX

CutthemacX
4 years ago#1
I need mah Amaterasu...
Xenoblade Chronicles is the greatest game of all-time, you're not allowed to have your own opinion, k?
NNID: Cutthemac | 3DS: 4554-0216-3307

User Info: Mrpenguin454

Mrpenguin454
4 years ago#2
I honesty hope so. Not only Amaterasu (who I adore!) but Sonic, AiAi, Pacman, Klonoa, and so many others!
Can't wait for the future

User Info: Zorux

Zorux
4 years ago#3
Mrpenguin454 posted...
I honesty hope so. Not only Amaterasu (who I adore!) but Sonic, AiAi, Pacman, Klonoa, and so many others!

Bruh. A Brave New World is calling out to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPfkyEoV7OU
b-b-but MY OPINION > YOUR OPINION. P.S.: MY OPINION = FACT

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#4
Depends on the folks who created those characters even want them in this.

Like I can't picture Sonic Team actually wanting Sonic involved in a game that may have some bloody or brutal looking animations for attacks, foul and suggestive language, and well.....Bazoonga's and Bunker Busters..

Guess we'll learn in time, i mean it be interesting to see the animations for Sonic and Klanoa in a game like this, see them bust out killer fighting moves that we never seen.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Zorux

Zorux
4 years ago#5
Nextgrandcross posted...
Guess we'll learn in time, i mean it be interesting to see the animations for Klanoa in a game like this, see them bust out killer fighting moves that we never seen.

Namco really needs to localize Namco x Capcom.
b-b-but MY OPINION > YOUR OPINION. P.S.: MY OPINION = FACT

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
4 years ago#6
If Sonic can be along side more mature fighters in Smash bros Brawl then, not quite sure how being along side more mature individuals in this game is different, its not like Sonic would start swearing or something.

User Info: geno4smash4

geno4smash4
4 years ago#7
I dont rhink there is a rule here,the only characters non human in namco x capcom were klonoa and guntz(maybe kurino as well),besides,the enemies like vajra had animations,and they werent human like,its clear to me that they just didnt want child friendly characters in a game where the word bastard is used and boobs are bouncing everywhere
geno should be in smash bros for wii u and 3ds
people who agree:6 #FalcoFriday

User Info: SpeedSh0t92

SpeedSh0t92
4 years ago#8
I don't understand why that was a rule to begin with. Ciseaux was in the first game, even though he was in a robot.
You can't end a good party without someone on the floor- Yusuke Urameshi

User Info: Operationgamer

Operationgamer
4 years ago#9
Maybe. Only time will tell.
Known as Operationgamer17 on YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL50XoxBP5xnZ8uI4A

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#10
SpeedSh0t92 posted...
I don't understand why that was a rule to begin with. Ciseaux was in the first game, even though he was in a robot.

Yeah, but he was a more realistic looking Anthro compared to the big eyes, big headed, small bodies Sonic and Klanoa characters, similar to Star Fox Fox characters who are also more on the realistic side than the cartoony.

It may also be possible that Japanese fans just don't want the more cartoony characters in, assuming they been having voting polls in secret, I wish they would let westerners get involved with these kinds of things through.

Only time will tell for sure through.

Necronmon posted...
If Sonic can be along side more mature fighters in Smash bros Brawl then, not quite sure how being along side more mature individuals in this game is different, its not like Sonic would start swearing or something.

I don't think the rule actually applies to fighting games through, in fighting games they can put in whoever the heck they want (granted by permission of course).

I personally kinda wish this game was a Fighter instead just because we can have a lot mor variety without having a humanoid rule, could be the next Marvel since Capcom can no longer use Marvel characters anymore
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. Do you think they'll drop the stupid humanoid characters only rule?
  • Topic Archived