• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I just want Skies of Arcadia representation in this one.

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 years ago#1
A few other things would certainly also be nice...but mainly I just want to see some characters from that great SEGA role-playing game as units. At least a Vyse/Aika pair, though a Fina solo unit to go with them would be great too. How likely or unlikely do you think this is, realistically speaking?

Even with so many franchises represented from the three gaming companies in the first PXZ, there really are so many other possible options for a sequel as well. I hope we get plenty of good newcomers in addition to the more popular returning characters.
8/29/14: Shulk confirmed for Smash Bros!
"I've always found that the best way to fix a stupid society is by ranting on the internet." - MonadAlvis

User Info: toad133

toad133
4 years ago#2
I think Skies has a fair chance. SEGA has shown more awareness of it in recent years (Sonic Transformed, the cast set to appear in the SEGA x Capcom comic crossover) and it would be a great fit. Plus, we have a lot of ninjas, and knowing the writing, they'll jump at the chance to reference pirates vs ninjas.
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.

User Info: DarkHeroRaven

DarkHeroRaven
4 years ago#3
Vyse/Aika is my most wanted, along with Ryu/Nina. If they get in, I'll be happy.
3DS: 3866-8144-2758 Smash Bros - Main: King Dedede / Pokemon Y IGN: Raven
WiiU: RavenTheObsidian - Smash Bros (King Dedede, Pit, Shulk, Mr. Game & Watch)

User Info: Greenhowse

Greenhowse
4 years ago#4
maybe? Monolith Soft has shown no problem with honoring "dead" franchises like Darkstalkers and Xenosaga. Arguably Skies of Arcadia, as basically a single-entry franchise isn't on the same "level" or whatever but at the end of the day it's about popularity and Skies of Arcadia is definitely an enduring title.

I have a hard time thinking that someone involved with development isn't aware that Skies of Arcadia is desired. I feel like it's easier to represent Skies than it may be for other prominent franchises like Shining or Phantasy Star, but I also feel like those two are high priority for Sega.

But to be honest, I want Vyse/Aika so bad PLSSSSSSSS GIVEEEEEE
Want Sega games localized? Visit Segalization and its forums! http://www.segalization.com/forums/index.php
Pokemon X/Y Safari - Swanna, Hawlucha, Farfetch'd

User Info: Nextgrandcross

Nextgrandcross
4 years ago#5
toad133 posted...
I think Skies has a fair chance. SEGA has shown more awareness of it in recent years (Sonic Transformed, the cast set to appear in the SEGA x Capcom comic crossover) and it would be a great fit. Plus, we have a lot of ninjas, and knowing the writing, they'll jump at the chance to reference pirates vs ninjas.

Can I just say I found it funny that the Archie Comics are the first to actually use Breath of Fire Characters for a crossover first over any of Capcom;s Crossover fighters.
FC: 3196-4054-9565
Ditto, loudred, lilipup

User Info: Rygon

Rygon
4 years ago#6
Breath of Fire have been in crossover card games. The comic is not their first cross-over. They haven't been in a fighting game as you say, but a comic book isn't a fighting game either.
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
  1. Boards
  2. Project X Zone 2
  3. I just want Skies of Arcadia representation in this one.
  • Topic Archived