• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Hello? Anybody home?

User Info: donnielp

donnielp
1 year ago#1
I just tried this game on PSN for the first time. Underrated? Under appreciated? I'm pretty early on, but liking it.

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
1 year ago#2
I got recently to. Canbe easy or hard. Depends how you play. One good thing to it is it isn't like many with bad drops.It is like Fallout 4. Should note you should be careful to your status points investment. Be sure to read them all. As some armor parts,helms,body can increase a stat by 1 & a partner can by another point. Depends who. although their stats & perks seem to vary on how you build their relationship. Talking,doing side stuff with htem. By your choices,events. You should never syrm kill a person,human, unless it is your intent for bad karma. As because you can get it freely from other foes. Only a few items, aside rare drops can be hard to get.As some good leather. Some items are a bit pricey, 180, but rare to get by foes. Should note that some quests can only be done by doingmainstory and some need to be done fast as you can. Because they will end early because of main story.
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY! "Rights are not won on paper. They are won only by those who make their voices heard"-Harvey Milk

User Info: MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla
1 year ago#3
Or you can just play the game how you like and enjoy how it unfolds...

Anyway I got it last year sometime and I think it was a shame it got a bit overlooked. It's actually a really good game, especially for the very low budget it had. If these guys had a bigger budget imagine what they could do.
The sun doesn't give its light to the moon assuming the moon is going to owe it one - Linkin Park
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Hello? Anybody home?
  • Topic Archived