• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Started playing again last night.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 years ago#1
Friends,

I started playing again last night. Got through that damn first boss.

And I was stuck in training and had to reload.. jajajajaj.. But I am trying to move forward.

Last time I used the staff, this time I will just the rogue style.

Wish me luck. Have a great day.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Back from Costa Rica. I got yelled at by a park ranger, for "shooing" a poisonous snake off the trail with my camera.

drclaeys
2 years ago#2
Friends,

Missed like my second mission from the the Female captain. Seems it was timed. I was lost and just exploring. Not sure where the time went, or where I should have gone.

Just a tad depressing, for just OUT of the gate.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Back from Costa Rica. I got yelled at by a park ranger, for "shooing" a poisonous snake off the trail with my camera.

drclaeys
2 years ago#3
Friends,

When you do not know what to do. Talk to everyone. When you need a certain outfit.. check all the vendors.

I am moving forward. My last playthrough was with the staff, this one is the dagger and gun. You really do not have alot of defense. So you have to flip and roll alot.

I wish they had outfits to make the girls look sexy. Oh well. I guess I will save that for Skyrim.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan

drclaeys
2 years ago#4
Friends, ( or just Me )

Instead of techno-Mancer. they should have called this game Back-Tracker!!!!

I am not sure how many times I have to run back and forth under the city, only to see the same bugs spawn in the same spots.

And its like they have 2 difficulty of guards. The starting guards, and the ending ones. Nothing in between. At the end of the starting ones, you can cut through them like butter, when you first get to the beginning of the harder ones..and they jump you like 6 at a time. your like WTF????

play the game on easy, difficulty spikes are all out of wack. Save your health potions for when you really need them.

Good luck to me.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan

drclaeys
2 years ago#5
Friends, ( future )

Another tip. towards the end, you have to fight this gorrilla. Well the things shoot poison. playing on easy, the poison is more then 50% of the damage you will receive. its hard to outrun.

if you do run away from this guy, he goes back to his starting point and all his HP comes back!!!! so running away does not help.

you need to make your self a "poison Suit" of armor. every piece. It does not have to be the best damage protection, because over 50% of the damage is poison. Just try to get like 2 or 3 open upgrade spots..and put anti-poison upgrades in them.

Keep your eyes open for Poison reduction items through out the game, and store them until this fight.

I have not died in like 10 hours, then I died like 4 times in this fight.

Good luck.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Started playing again last night.
  • Topic Archived