• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Problem with being able to talk to Scott

User Info: Morious03

Morious03
2 years ago#1
I'm needing to talk to Scott to finish up the food poison quest, as well as the quest with the one armed guy.. I try talking to him, but nothing at all happens when I do.. Soo.. Cannot get the guy from,my party due to,it being his personal quest.. Any suggestions?
Morious, Atomic Monster.. 151 DPS, 149 Tank
The Dirty Turbans

User Info: Fiach

Fiach
2 years ago#2
Not sure, complete the personal quest or load an earlier save would be my recommendations.
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough, it doesnt matter how many you got.... -Varric

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 years ago#3
Friends,

There was like 3 distinct point in this game I "THOUGHT" it was glitched. It seems all 3 times, I was doing something wrong, .. wrong time, wrong person... or not quite the right spot... so wrong spot.

Do all the normal stuff.. save far away... turn your machine off and on.. reload.. walk back to force a cell reload. But this game is pretty small, so I am not sure if cells loading is your problem.

but GOOD LUCK, we can say that.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Back from Costa Rica. I got yelled at by a park ranger, for "shooing" a poisonous snake off the trail with my camera.
  1. Boards
  2. The Technomancer
  3. Problem with being able to talk to Scott
  • Topic Archived