What did you get from completing this weeks contract?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  3. What did you get from completing this weeks contract?

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
2 years ago#1
I got the MVP. I'm ok with this because I get to hear the cheers.
New Commentary! 12/17/2015 https://youtu.be/7S520H7XSkk
Worst Game of TDM EVA!

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
2 years ago#2
RSA
&
Famas

Yeah even though the bat is just a reskinned knife, (like the rest) it's so much fun crackin skulls with it... :)
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy

User Info: bk201soren

bk201soren
2 years ago#3
So does the weekly contract give out a weapon bribe as well?

User Info: Notacrook

Notacrook
2 years ago#4
It wasn't a weekly contract, it was a special contract. The daily and weekly ones have yet to be released.

bk201soren
2 years ago#5
My bad. "This week's contract" implied the contract had a weekly basis regarding it's functions. So that's why I presume he was talking about weekly contracts and that they were added since I last checked the game.

Anyway, since we're talking about the special contract, I still haven't done mine yet. But the chance of me getting a dupe is only around a 29.4% chance at this point. I almost wish I could save the weapon bribe crate for when they release another batch of weapons. As that would both give me a chance to earn a new weapon right on the spot, and decrease my chances of earning a dupe.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
2 years ago#6
bk201soren posted...
I almost wish I could save the weapon bribe crate for when they release another batch of weapons. As that would both give me a chance to earn a new weapon right on the spot, and decrease my chances of earning a dupe.

That would be kinda cool.

Sure you could choose to not open it, but my guess is that it would be like AW where it would be only the pool of weapons in which it was earned...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy

User Info: F19ash

F19ash
2 years ago#7
Crowbar & Axe. I think they're all out of ranged weapons.

bk201soren
2 years ago#8
F19ash posted...

Still plenty of melees they could conjure up. Personally, I can't wait until they add some gold clubs to use on the no thumbs. It can make the sound of the iron hitting a golf ball every time you kill someone with it. Blunt objects in which you beat people to death with are never in short supply.

Now, when they do something stupid, like a piko hammer, then you know they're running out of ideas.

Edit: My bad, I totally derped up and read your post all wrong.

User Info: F19ash

F19ash
2 years ago#9
bk201soren posted...
F19ash posted...

Still plenty of melees they could conjure up. Personally, I can't wait until they add some gold clubs to use on the no thumbs. It can make the sound of the iron hitting a golf ball every time you kill someone with it. Blunt objects in which you beat people to death with are never in short supply.

Now, when they do something stupid, like a piko hammer, then you know they're running out of ideas.

Edit: My bad, I totally derped up and read your post all wrong.

Haha, no worries. But yeah, a golf club would be funny.

User Info: PoPo573

PoPo573
2 years ago#10
I think we need a frying pan...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  3. What did you get from completing this weeks contract?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived